30: Reindeer Games.

"I must say, you're really rocking the suit." Nat says and I smirk.

"Of course, I designed it." I replied and she rolls her eyes.

I look down at my suit, it looked like the SHIELD uniform except it was dark blue and bulletproof to some extent.

We reach our destination to see Loki, well four Lokis standing in every corner.

"We're going to head down. We could use the element of surprise to our advantage." Captain- I don't even know what to call him, said as Natasha slowly lowered the jet for us to land safely before flying back up.

"I'll keep Loki occupied while you lead the civilians away from the fight." Cap says as I spot an elderly man stand up to one of the Lokis, I'm guessing it's the real one. Loki points his staff at the man, we pick up our pace.

We did get there in time, shielding the man from the blast Loki fired. The blast gets deflected, knocking Loki off his feet.

"You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing." Cap, I'm calling him Cap, says.

"The soldier. A man out of time. Lisa, the mythical being." Loki replies.

"Says the guy that is a Norse god." I retorted and he smirks.

"I'm not the one who's out of time." Cap replies and I see a few people stand up.

"Loki, drop the weapon and stand down." Natasha says behind us from the quinjet.

Loki looks at the jet for a few seconds before firing a blast at it. Natasha maneuvers the jet just in time, giving Cap the time to throw his shield at Loki. They both begin to fight. I move the crowd leading them as far as I can.

Loki flings Cap to the ground. Cap then throws his shield, but Loki swats it away with the scepter. Cap is knocked down by Loki. Standing over him, he points the scepter's tip on his helmet.

"Kneel." Loki sneers.

"Not today!" I heard Cap grit out as he flips and they both continue fighting .

I falter when I hear AC/DC blast from the speaker of the quinjet. I look up in confusion.

"Agent Romanoff, did you miss me?" Dad's voice comes in over the song.

Loki and Cap stop to look at the sky. Dad flies in in his Iron Man suit and blasts Loki right back to the ground. He kneels and points many weapons at Loki.

"Make you move reindeer games." Dad says.

Loki raises his hands and his amour shimmers away.

"Good move." Dad says, as Natasha lands at he jet.

"Mr. Stark." Cap greets.

"Captain." Dad replies and I raise my eyebrows suspicious. I didn't know he could be this civil. I half expected him to blast Cap off his feet and call it a mistake.

▪️▪️▪️

I peek at the skies, it was clear. Where the hell is the thunder coming from?

I walk towards where dad and Cap are standing. I look at Loki who hasn't said a word since we caught him.

"I don't like it." Steve says.

"What? Rock of Ages giving up so easily?" Dad asks.

"I don't remember it being ever that easy. This guy packs a wallop." Steve says.

"He's up to something. He always is. He's the freaking god of mischief, that says enough." I say facing Cap. From the corner of my eyes I see Loki smirk. I must admit he was pretty hot. Dark hair, pale skin, those beautiful eyes. And he's tall. I have a huge thing for guys taller than me.