This can't be your normal can it?

(1st Person PoV: Scar's)

"So let me get this straight? You guys have these cards to play a game and have all these complicated rules. And you have these motorcycles to play this game sometimes and they are called Riding Duels. Did I get that right?" I asked.

They nodded.

"And there is Neo Domino City and Satellite. Neo Domino City is basically a utopia while Satellite is a dump. No offense... and there's no legal way to get into the city," Joel explained.

They nodded again.

"And if you have this marker," Etho pointed to Rally's cheek, "you broke a law somehow and if you're in Neo Domino City with this marker, you're basically discriminated against. Some laws are reasonable while others not so much. Security can be good and a lot of Security is not," he finished.

"And you have a friend who escape from Satellite to get even with an old friend but he got caught somehow and had that marker. And now he's in a tournament to duel with said card game," Grian added on.

They nodded a third time.

"You got it right," Blitz nodded.

"Dang, your life sucks if I have to be honest," Joel noted.

"I know," Taka groaned.

I tugged on Grian's sleeve to get his attention.

"What is it Scar?" He asked.

"Can I talk to you in private real quick?" I asked.

"Ok?"

We walked off from the rest of the group as they decided to continue matching the match.

They wanted to see how their friend was doing and I guess Joel and Etho want to see how the card game works. On motorcycles.

"What's up?" Grian asked.

"This is worrying. We're basically stuck in another dimension and we have to be careful with the law around here. You know that we're both chaotic and stuff. Also we have no way out of here," I explained.

"Look Scar, I know this is hard but right now, let's not worry. Right now. We'll need to discuss this with SmallEtho as well. Right now, we have to blend in with them," Grian explained.

"So we don't tell them that we're from another dimension?" I asked and he nodded.

"Also do you think that we're still soul bond?" I asked.

"Oh totally! When Nerve tackled you earlier, I could feel pain around my neck and shoulders. And I'm sure if I punch you," he threw a punch as hard as he could and wince back as it hit.

I also winced.

"Guess you're right," I noted.

We walked back to the group.

We were watching the duel closely.

The one in the white circle like motorcycle was named Jack and he is the King of Duels and the one in the red motorcycle is named Yusei and is their friend that escaped Satellite.

There were already monsters on the duel and as, Rally explained, trap and spell cards were being used.

And then something called Synchro Summoning happened.

"Synchro Summoning is a way of summoning monsters. An act of special summoning as you saw in the duel. There are two decks, the one that is used in the duel normally and an extra deck. The Synchro Monster is in that deck and you can use a Tuner monster and a non Tuner monster to summon that monster," Rally explained.