Intermission

(3rd Person PoV)

Ever wonder what's going on with the world that Grian, Scar, Joel and Etho left behind?

What are the others doing? Have they noticed the disappearance of the two duos?

Well, Jimmy was fixing up the ranch after Scar burned it down. Well most of it down.

He sighed loudly. This is going to take a while, he thought.

"Hey Tango," he approached his soulmate who was busy feeding the remaining animals that were left.

"Jimmy, what's up?" Tango asked.

"Rebuilding the Ranch is going to take a long time even with the two of us working on it. We might need some help," Jimmy explained.

"You could be right. But who would help us repair the Ranch?" Tango asked.

"Well definitely not Scott. In fact, he's taking advantage of the Ranch being under construction to make his own ranch. Calling it the "relationship Ranch" or something," Jimmy explained.

"Honestly he's just taking our business," Tango rolled his eyes.

"Oh I have an idea! Why don't we force Scar to rebuild the Ranch in exchange of you not burning down the Jellie reservation," Jimmy suggested.

"Uhhh why?" Tango asked.

"Well since he burnt it down, he should also have that responsibility of rebuilding it. You can threat him about burning the pandas if he doesn't agree and on a more positive note, we can get his horse back even if it pains us to do so," Jimmy replied.

"You make a good point...sure, let's go," Tango agreed.

The Ranchers walked away from the Ranch to the Velvet Cake where Scar and Grian live.

"Griiiian! Are you there? Can we borrow Scar for a bit?" Jimmy called out.

"Scar get over here or I'll burn the Jellies!" Tango shouted.

"Shh, don't tell him that yet," Jimmy whispered quickly.

"Whoops," Tango murmured.

"What's this about burning the Jellies?" Cleo's head popped up from the ground which scared the Ranchers.

"Cleo! Don't scare us like that? What are you doing underground anyway?" Jimmy asked.

"Looking for sugarcane. I know that they have it. I thought Joel and Etho were going to help me find it but they weren't at their base," the zombie like woman explained.

"Did you try and go look for them?" Jimmy asked but she shook her head.

"I got too impatient to look. But I asked Martyn and he seemed more than willing to help," Cleo explained, rolling her eyes at her estranged soulmate.

"What are you two doing here anyway?" She asked.

"Well we were going to ask Scar to help us rebuild the Ranch since he burned it but if you're here, snooping around their base then that means that they're not here in their base," Tango explained.

"Yeah, now that I think about it, they haven't exactly been running towards their base if they caught a whiff of me trespassing. News travels fast around here," Cleo noted.

"Guys! Guys! Bad news!" Martyn rode over on a horse that was probably stolen who knows.

"Martyn? What's going on?" Jimmy asked.

"I can't find Etho or Joel anywhere? I even went down to where the Warden once lived but they're not there. Believe me, no one can get lost in this small space," Martyn replied.

"Have you checked the caves?" Cleo asked.

"I checked all of our mining sites. All of the caves that we haven't explored. I even almost drowned which I'm sorry about that, Cleo," Martyn explained.

"Oh so that's why I felt like there were water in my lungs," Cleo said.

"So they're no where to be found?" Tango asked.

"Yeah. And no one can escape this place unless they die permanently and are sent to Spector Mode," Martyn replied.

"Well, let's not jump to conclusions. We'll ask around the rest of the server and see if anyone has seen them," Jimmy assured them.

So they went around the server and asked for the whereabouts of Joel and Etho plus Grian and Scar for that matter.

Unfortunately, no one has seen them. Not even Pearl who has the best watch tower in the group.

Eventually, they just couldn't find the two duos.

They decided to hold a truce meeting at Scott's relationship Ranch to talk about it.

BigB decided to start the meeting with, "So are we sure that we checked everywhere?"

"Yes. We checked. We double checked. Triple checked and even quadruple checked. We just can't find them," Bdubs replied, leaning on Impulse.

"I mined all the way to bedrock and still couldn't find them," Tango raised his hand.

"Yeah, I kept an eye from the sky with my telescope and still couldn't find anything," Pearl added on.

"I snooped around both of their bases to see if they were just hiding but no. None of that," Cleo sighed.

"And are we 100 percent sure that they couldn't have left the land?" Scott asked.

"How can they with the barrier?" Ren pointed to the see through barrier with specks of white.

They could only go on certain areas in that specific location and that's it.

"So where could they have gone? Not just the BoatBoys but also Scar and Grian," Jimmy pointed out.

"So we're missing four people. And they disappeared without a trace too," Cleo added on.

"Hold on. Let me go and check Scar and Grian's base," Pearl got up and left on a horse.

"Wait what?" Scott looked confused.

"I wonder what she wants to check on?" Impulse asked.

"Who knows," Bdubs murmured.

Pearl came back a few minutes later.

"Ok so I decided to take a leaf out of Cleo's book and snoop around their base. I noticed that the farm seemed like it was worked on but left abandoned and no trace of someone getting dragged off," Pearl explained.

"And you're looking for this because?" Scott asked, unamused.

"I was trying to make sure that they didn't get kidnapped. It would be a possibility, you know," Pearl huffed.

There was one question that they all had.

Where are they?

A/N: oh my god. It's lore!

Anyway the time line is weird since it's been a while since I've watched Double Life and the videos. So that'll be my bad. This is just an intermission and the next chapter will be back to the story so dw!

Cya in the next one -Flare