2+2 equals Death

(3rd Person PoV)

"I'll go first," Aki drew a card and looked at her hand.

"I start off by summoning Twilight Rose Knight (ATK: 1000. DF: 1000). When he is normal summoned, I can special summon a level 4 or lower plant monster from my hand. Come out, Lord Poison (ATK: 1500. DF: 1000)," she said.

Two monsters appeared on her side of the field.

"I tune level 3 Twilight Rose Knight with level 4 Lord Poison! The cold flame envelops the entire world. Black Flower, bloom! Synchro Summon! Appear, Black Rose Dragon(ATK: 2400. DF: 1800)!" Aki shouted.

A large dragon with petal like wings appeared on her side.

"I set down three cards and end my turns," Aki finished.

"Black Rose Dragon...that dragon there is proof that you are a Signer," Misty stated.

Aki said nothing to this.

"My turn. From my hand, I activate the field spell Savage Colosseum. Every monster in attack mode must attack and when they do attack, the controller is able to gain 300 life points," Misty started.

"Then I activate Field Barrier. Savage Colosseum cannot be destroyed but also a new field spell cannot be added on!" She added on.

At this, Aki flinched. So looks like Misty has the upper hand already with her spell cards.

No worries. I got a plan with my three set cards, she thought.

"Then I summon Reptillianne Gorgon (ATK: 1400. DF: 1400) and now I activate the Continuous Spell, Attack Pheromones. If a monster that I control attacks a defense position monster, I can change that position to attack mode at the end of the turn if my monster is a reptile type," Misty explained.

Her monster seemed to have snakes as a hat or was it hair?

"I then use the Equip Spell, Molting Escape and equip it to Reptillianne Gorgon. She will gain 300 attack points at the end of the Damage step," Misty added on.

"Battle! Venomous Stare!" She shouted.

"What? That's s*ic*de! Your monster has 1400 attack points while Black Rose Dragon has 2400! You'll lose life points!" Aki shouted.

The two monsters battled and she was right.

4000 —> 3000 LPS

"..." Misty winced a little before the smoke cleared and her monster was fine.

"What?" Aki was confused.

"Molting Escape prevents my monster from being destroyed if I incite an attack that would destroy them. And now, Savage Colosseum's effect activates because I made my monster incite battle. I gain 300 life points. With that, I end my turn," Misty explained.

3000 —> 3300 LPS

"And now...Black Rose Dragon is done for," Misty said.

"What?" Aki then heard a crackling noise. She turned around to see something happening to her dragon.

Black Rose Dragon seemed to be turning into a grayish beige color and had stopped moving entirely.

"Black Rose Dragon has turned to stone?!" Aki cried, shocked.

"When a monster battles against Reptillianne Gorgon, their attack points are then turned to 0 and are unable to move," Misty explained.

"Fitting really," she added on.