Spooder man is evil

A/N: I don't take these title names seriously do I?

(Third Person PoV)

So the Signers and Double Lifers arrived at a helipad while they waited for a helicopter to arrive.

Mikage turned to Jack and asked, "Other than defeating the Dark Signers, why must you go to Satellite?"

"It's obvious. There's something that I must do," Jack replied.

It's about Carly isn't it? Mikage thought, feeling a little bit jealous.

Goodwin approached them and they all turned to face him.

"The mist is occurring and surrounding the original Moment. It is destiny that is guiding the son of the developer of the original Moment, Professor Fudo," he explained.

The twins, DesertDuo, BoatBoys and Aki all glanced at each other.

Professor Fudo? The son? Did we miss something? They all thought but Goodwin didn't elaborate.

"Your mission is to defeat the Dark Signers and make sure that Moment revolves the right way," he added on.

After he said this, the helicopter arrived and landed safely.

A tall man stepped out of the helicopter and saluted.

"Tetsu Ushio at your service here," he said.

Goodwin gave him a small acknowledgement nod at this.

"Oh, it's you," Yusei said, unimpressed.

"Why you-! If Mr. Goodwin hadn't personally asked me to escort you to Satellite, I wouldn't even be here right now!" Ushio snapped.

Mikage approached him though.

"You're here to escort us? Nice but it must be awfully late in the day for you to be working," she told him.

"No, it's fine. It's my honor to serve you," Ushio said, dropping his anger as he spoke to her. He also blushed.

"Well then...we're off," Grian said.

Before they could get on, Yusei turned to Goodwin.

"Before we go, I need you to promise something," he told him.

"Promise?" Goodwin asked.

"After we defeat the Dark Signers and everything goes back to normal, I need you to promise that you will complete the Daedalus Bridge," Yusei said.

!

That unfinished bridge? Grian then remembered the story that Crow told them. Is Yusei trying to do what the man in the story tried to do?

"Do you intend to emulate the man in the legend?" Goodwin asked.

"If what you said was true, then there would be no reason to discriminate against Satellite," Yusei explained.

Grian stared at Goodwin with curiosity about what his answer will be.

Scar was also staring at Goodwin but he was more concerned about his answer and his reasoning. Would he say yes or will he say no?

It took a short bit before Goodwin replied with, "I promise."

Yusei have a small nod at this and turned away to board the helicopter.