So Dark Signers are a thing

(3rd Person PoV)

"Signers are people with these marks on their arms, all resembling a part of a dragon. You saw that crimson dragon right? Four people carry that mark. Jack Atlas, a little girl named Ruka, a young woman named Aki Izayoi and myself. There are five Signers. No one knows who the fifth one is but they exist because of that Crimson Dragon appearing during my duel with Jack. Signers have these Dragon cards like my Stardust Dragon. Dark Signers are people who are their evil counterparts, reincarnated from five thousand years ago. They have marks on their arms resembling these signs called the Nazca Lines. During my duel with Jack, in that white blinding light, I saw...

I saw the destruction of Satellite.

A large spider figure appeared, destroying everything in Satellite. In order to prevent that from happening, I have to stop the Dark Signers."

While they were sitting around the campfire, Yusei was explaining to them all the situation. And what Goodwin told him.

The Double Lifers couldn't believe it.

They haven't been in Satellite or heck, in this world for very long but it being destroyed?!

It's a horrible thought to think about it. At least with them, their world resets even if they didn't like how that went.

"Hey kids, don't break the Duel Runner!" Crow called out before joining them with some drinks.

He handed them out and because this was a kid's show (kind of) the drinks were nonalcoholic.

"You sure have a lot on your plate," Crow noted before taking a sip of his drink.

Yusei hummed at this.

"But you'll be able to stop these Dark Signers right?" Scar asked, scratching behind Jellie's ears.

"......I don't know," Yusei admitted.

"Hold on! How can you believe Goodwin's story? He forced you to enter that tournament and locked us up, remember?" Taka asked.

"And who is this Goodwin? Can't name drop someone who told you about these Dark Signers and not tell us who he is," Etho pointed out.

"He's the man behind Sector Security. He also convinced Jack to betray us to come to the City," Yusei explained before adding on, "Not sure if I can trust Goodwin but this," he lifted up his sleeve to show a mark that resembled a dragon tail, "and Stardust Dragon both tell me to at least believe the story."

"It was him who did that?" Rally asked and Yusei nodded.

"Well...whatever happens, I lay my life on the line to protect those kids," Crow nodded at the kids who were playing around, "I'm the only one who can."

"If what Yusei says is true, then you better get those kids out of here as soon as possible," Joel warned.

"I hear ya," Crow nodded.

"Crow! Please tell me that story?" The little girl asked and hugged Crow from behind.

"Really? Again?" One of two boys asked.

"You sure love that story," the second boy rolled his eyes.

"Shut up, it's a good story!" The little girl snapped.