Decisions need to be made

(3rd Person PoV)

So back at Satellite, some people were chilling.

"Hey have you heard about those walls of flames?" Someone asked.

"Yeah. Buncha people disappeared in that," another person added on.

"Eh, just some homeless people making a scene. No need to worry about that," a third person waved it off.

"But it's true!" Someone unfamiliar shouted.

In the distance, a young man with orange spiked up hair and had an M marker on his forehead appeared.

"Who are you?" The people asked.

"I'm just an ally of justice passing by!" Crow stated, pumping his fist out.

And then he mounted onto his Duel Runner and soared over the people.

"Oi! Don't go over there! You'll get sacrificed by that monster!" The people shouted.

"I'll be fine! You get to safety, away from here!" Crow shouted back.

You better be ready, Dark Signers because I'm coming! He thought.

Meanwhile back at the mansion, Yusei was at the balcony and reflecting on what Goodwin told him.

Kiryu...is no longer alive. He thought. In fact, none of the other Dark Signers are of this world...

As he was reflecting on this, Ruka was watching him and was very concerned for him.

She was about to approach him when Aki spoke up.

"He's suffering," she said. She was sitting on the couch.

"Huh? Wait, do you know how he feels?" Ruka asked.

"Well since Yusei cherishes the bonds between friends, learning that a close friend of his became a Dark Signer...it's difficult for him," Aki explained.

She then turned to Ruka.

"What about you? Are you ready to fight?" Aki asked.

To fight? Ruka thought about what she should say to Aki before she nodded.

"I am ready because I have a reason to fight," Ruka told her while remembering Ancient Fairy Dragon.

I'm going to save you no matter what, she thought.

I...I see. Even a child is ready to fight in such a dangerous battle, Aki thought.

Then Yusei walked by and Ruka was about to approach him to say something.

"Sorry...I'd rather be alone right now," he told her and walked off.

Aki also got up and walked away in the opposite direction.

Ruka stared at Yusei's direction, her eyes filled with worry. Meanwhile, Jack was just watching from the top of the stairway.

At the office of Goodwin, he received a message from a guy who looked like a clown.

"Everything is running smoothly as you wanted to be," the guy said.

"I see. Keep up the good work," Goodwin told him.