The Servant of the Trapped Dragon

(3rd Person PoV)

Ruka was still carrying Torunka and had explained the situation to Joel.

Joel had been quiet throughout most of the explanation.

Then Ruka turned her head to Torunka and asked, "where are the captured spirits taken to?"

"I suspect into Zeman the Ape King's castle," Torunka explained.

"Zeman? Is he the leader?" Ruka asked.

"It seems that way. No one knows where he came from or what his goals are," Torunka explained.

"...Zeman eh?" Joel finally spoke up.

"I do not know who that is if that's what you are wondering," Giant Wall Life Dragon said.

I see..., Joel thought.

(Meanwhile)

Shown in the distance was the stone tablet that held the carving of Ancient Fairy Dragon.

Then a voice called out, "May those sealed powers be Miniumize and come to me!"

A staff appeared and then the little hands that look like clock hands turned slightly to the right.

However, a lightning bolt appeared and struck down at the staff. That made it disappear.

In a tall and dark castle, a primate like creature wearing robes and held a staff had noticed that the dark aura that surrounded his staff had disappeared and he cursed out loud at this.

"Damn it! In order to completely turned Ancient Fairy Dragon into Minus, we must have Regulus here!" Zeman the Ape King shouted and tossed aside his staff in anger to where the spirits were being held in stone tablets.

They all cooed in fear. They were terrified being in there and who wouldn't?

(Back in the real world)

"This just makes me laugh. A minor duelist doing so well in a battle determined by fate," Dimark laughed.

"Well this "minor" duelist is kicking your butt! I'm risking my life here!" Rua shouted.

"This will be an entertaining duel for my god. It is now my turn," Dimark stated.

"I summon the Dark Tuner monster, Dark Ape (ATK: 0. DF: 0)," he started.

Rua made a small noise at this while Ushio said, "he summoned a dark tuner."

"He might summon a Dark Synchro monster," Etho added on.

"Rua...," Yusei said, concerned.

"I then use the spell card Dark Wave to subtract Fighter Ape's level all the way to -5," Dimark said.

"-5?! Can a monster go that low in levels?" Rua asked.

"I now dark tune my monsters! Level 2 Dark Ape tunes -5 Fighter Ape. The one chosen darkness, I invite you to this world to become its ruler. Dark Synchro! Show yourself, Zeman the Ape King (ATK: 2500. DF: 1800)!" Dimark shouted.

An ape wearing blueish green robes appeared on his field.

"I'm not afraid of a Dark Synchro monster. Not when I have Power Tool Dragon on my side!" Rua shouted with determination.

"Heh, such naïveté. I draw one card thanks to the effect of Dark Ape. I now activate the field spell, Closer Forest. Now all beast type monsters on my field gain 100 attack points for every monster that I have in my graveyard," Dimark explained.