This chapter is kind of all over the place

(3rd Person PoV)

"Come out Crow! There is nowhere to hide!" The voice kept saying.

...

Vrooooom!

A Duel Runner drove out and raced away.

It was Crow!

"He's resisting! Chase after him!" A drone appeared and began to chase after him.

Crow drove for a while to escape the drone.

Then he heard a hum of a Duel Runner.

He glanced to see Yusei on his own Duel Runner.

"Yusei?" Crow asked, confused.

"I'll join you," Yusei said.

Crow then smiled. "It has been a while since we teamed up!"

The drone kept chasing after them.

"Wait who's that?" It was Sector Security that was asking. What a surprise...(not).

There were two again! Not the same two though.

"It's Yusei Fudo! He came back to Satellite!" The second Sector Security said.

"If he's resisting then we'll arrest him too. Let's use the newest technology in dueling! I forcefully activate the field spell, Speed World!" The first Sector Security exclaimed.

"Huh?" Crow looked a bit confused.

"We're playing by Tag Duel rules. The two of us share Life Points as well as them. We have to be extra careful this time," Yusei explained.

"Heh, guess we'll play along with them. Let's show them what we can do, Yusei!" Crow said and Yusei nodded.

(Meanwhile: I'm not going to show the whole duel btw)

"It's very shaky," Blitz muttered.

"Well yeah! We're going to a very dangerous place, of course the bridge is shaky," Nerve said.

"Umm why is the place dangerous?" Scar asked.

"A lot of people with markers live here. Not even Security would place their foot in this lawless land," Nerve explained.

"It's a district of hell over here," Blitz nodded.

Saiga seemed to look up over yonder.

"There's the Daedalus Bridge. That's where Crow said his hideout would be," he noted.

"Yeah...not a bad place for a hideout but it's still a dangerous spot," Taka muttered.

"How so?" Scar asked.

"The area over there is known as Barbaric Area After Damage. Also known as BAD. As you can see, it's kind of in the name," Blitz explained.

"But what makes it so bad? Is it the people with the markers?" Scar asked.

"We did say it is a lawless area," Nerve nodded.

"..." Scar looked up at the bridge. It seemed sad and droopy to him but also...it has a sense of hope.

He doesn't know why.

(Meanwhile again)

Grian drove up to the base only to see that it was empty.