Birds of a Feather stick together

(1st Person PoV: Grian's)

I was walking down a street in ruins.

I don't remember why I was here. I swear I was back with the others.

Could I be...dreaming??

Then the scene shifted.

I was floating in an abyss and with no light.

Until I saw the dragons.

A large crimson dragon which looked...familiar and five smaller ones.

Two of them looked very familiar.

Hold on! Isn't those the dragons that those two duelists had? Umm Jack Atlas and Yusei Fudo? Yeah! What are they doing here? I wondered.

The other three dragons looked very unfamiliar to me though.

I then looked up to see something else. Something shrouded in shadows.

I couldn't see what they were but they were large. And had lines of color on them.

Those things and the dragons seemed to be fighting.

Large balls of energy were getting shot at the things. And another parts of energy were being shot at the dragons.

After a short while, something shot up from the ground. Something resembling spider webs.

It grabbed the blue and pink dragon that looked like she had some fairy mixed in as well.

The dragon struggled against the webs but it was no use. The webs were too strong.

It pulled her to the ground where a large chunk of rock was formed and the imprint of the dragon appeared on said rock.

I was too shock to speak.

I then looked at the other dragons who were roaring. The blue and pink dragon must have been their friend.

Then I saw three of the dragons get tangled by something.

The red and kind of crimson one with horns got tangled up by something orange. There were small wings that wrapped around it and a long thin beak appeared.

 There were small wings that wrapped around it and a long thin beak appeared