Hate cannot drive out Hate. Only Love can do that

(3rd Person PoV)

They arrived at the hospital and Hideo lead the way where Aki was at.

The twins and Jack were waiting.

As soon as he saw Yusei, Rua's face lit up.

"Yusei!" He said and Ruka turned around to see him.

Yusei gave them a small nod to acknowledge them and entered into the room with everyone behind him.

He approached Aki.

"Izayoi...," he held out his hand before his Signer mark began to glow which made her Signer mark glow as well.

Her eyes fluttered open and she sat up.

"Yusei?" She sounded confused.

"Yes, it's me," Yusei nodded.

Aki looked around, confused.

She was at the Arcadia's building, dueling and now she's here?

And then she spotted her parents and clenched her fists.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, angry.

"I...," Hideo trailed off.

"Izayoi, he asked me for help," Yusei began before Aki shouted, "I don't need your help! I have Divin-."

Her eyes widen as she suddenly remembers what happened to him.

As the building went crumbling down, Divine had fell alongside the rubble.

"No...Divine," Aki shook and held onto her head. "No no, he's gone! I can't believe it!" She cried.

"Izayoi, listen," Yusei started but got interrupted again.

"No, I see how it is. You're here to laugh at me because I lost my home!" Aki then got off the hospital bed, shoved Yusei and grabbed her Duel Disk.

"Oh she's angry. Very much angry!" Joel yelped.

"G, if she ever comes by our place, I think I'll have to book her so many trips to the Jellie reservation," Scar whispered.

"Scar, this isn't the time for jokes," Grian whispered back.

"I wasn't joking."

"Wha-,"

"Izayoi listen. This is complete misunderstanding. We aren't here to laugh at you," Yusei pleaded.

"You lied to me! You said that the Signers were my friends! But now you are my enemy and we will duel that way!" Aki snapped.

"...damn. Guess the only way to get to her heart is by dueling her," Yusei murmured to himself.

They both prepared their duel disks.

"DUEL!"

Yusei - 4000 LPS

V.S

Aki - 4000 LPS

"I'll go first! I summon Evil Thorn (ATK: 100. DF: 300)!" Aki placed her monster down with so much intensity that the force of placement caused the bed to go flying off into the corner.