Definitely NOT a cult

(Not me putting the opening to 5DS. Well the second opening)

(1st Person PoV: Joel's)

"He won," I said after everyone was still very much silent.

Then, in the TV, the audience roared and cheered for him.

"Is this the first time ever someone from Satellite, not including Jack since they don't know that he's from here, won?" Grian asked.

"Yeah. There may be some people who may not be happy with this but Yusei won fair and square," Taka explained.

Yeah I can see that now, I thought as I continued looking at the TV and some people were yelling at Yusei that he cheated or something.

Guess people really do hate people from Satellite but why? I mean I guess since Yusei has a mark, people would think that he's a criminal but he wouldn't be allowed to enter in the tournament because of this.

Who allowed him in? I have many questions.

"Do you think we should go home now?" Rally asked.

"Home?" Etho asked.

"It's not that much but you can come with us if you have nowhere else to go," Blitz suggested.

The four of us looked at each other.

"Sure why not," I said.

"Yeah I agree, Joel," my soulmate nodded.

"Yeah same," Scar said.

Grian sighed but he nodded to show that he agreed with us.

"Yeah we're coming," I said and we followed our new friends.

It was underground from Security's prying eyes which I guess it's good.

"Home sweet home. Sorry if it's not enough to fit all of us," Nerve said.

"It's fine, we won't take up that much space," Grian assured him.

We went to a small corner where Rally handed us a couple of blankets.

"It's not much but that's all we can offer with us and some guests," he said.

"It's alright. Sorry to trouble you," I said.

It was just us four now as some of them went out to do things.

"So...can we finally talk about our situation?" Scar asked.

"Great idea," Grian nodded.

"So this is definitely not Minecraft. We're in a world that is different from ours and we don't know how to get back. To make things worse, if we step out of line here it's possible that this Security could come and arrest us. The last thing that we need is one of us getting arrested," Etho broke it down.

"And it looks like people settle things with a card game. Not like Uno or Poker but with more of a fantasy type of card game," I explained.

"That does seem like fun though. We should ask what the rules are later," Scar said.

"Yeah let's do that later," I nodded.

"Hmm," Grian hummed.

"What's on your mind?" Scar asked.