Humble beginnings don't last with humble ends

(3rd Person PoV)

".....Kiryu?" Yusei asked.

"..." Crow was quiet. Too quiet for Grian's liking.

"I'll send you to the depths of hell! These flames are the fires of my revenge!" Kiryu laughed.

He then added on, "I'll make you pay for what you have done!"

"I....," Yusei didn't know what to say.

Crow then turned to Grian.

"Come on, let's go at a higher place so we can see and hear what they're saying," he said and Grian nodded.

They went to a rubbish pile and they could clearly see and hear what they were saying.

Meanwhile in the air, on the helicopter, Jack poked his head out to see the purple flames.

Don't try that at home kids!

"Get us closer!" He yelled at the pilot.

It was a bumpy ride down and Carly had to hold onto the back of the seat in front of her for dear life.

As they flew by, Jack and Crow's eyes locked on each other and they both gasped.

"Jack?!"

"Crow?!"

The helicopter flew away.

"Was that Jack Atlas? I only ever saw him once and that was on TV," Grian asked.

Crow didn't say anything but he did nod.

The helicopter flew above the purple flames where Jack saw Yusei and... "Kiryu?"

He sounded surprised.

"We're all here again! It's been many years hasn't it?" Kiryu asked.

"Sir! It's too dangerous to keep flying this low! We need to go up more!" The pilot yelled.

"Master Atlas!" The blue haired woman cried, forgot her name. She works for Jack.

Jack didn't say anything but he didn't protest when the helicopter flew up to a safer area.

"Jack, do you know him?" Carly asked.

Jack looked at Kiryu, uncertain on how to respond to her.

Grian seemed to ask Crow the same thing.

(Flaaaaaaaaashbaaaaaaack!)

Crow was tossed onto the ground, surrounded by three figures in purple cloaks.

They were laughing at him.

"For your nickname being 'Crow the Bullet' it seems like your gun misfired," Cloak #1 said.

He kicked at Crow's duel disk.

"Nnngh, I already pulled the trigger! My friends will be here any minute now!" Crow shouted, unafraid.

Cloak #1 turned his head to see another cloaked figure standing behind them. Cloak #4 nodded and Cloak #1 grinned widely.

He then kicked Crow's duel disks away from him. As it hit the ground, it broke.

"My duel disk!" Crow cried.

Cloak #1 then grabbed Crow by the front of his shirt and slammed him against the wall.