Gonna fill up a plothole here

(Yes I forgot to add the op and the ending to last chapter. My bad)

(3rd Person PoV)

Everyone was waiting around as the news on whether Yusei would be ok or not still hung around the air, thick with worry and fear.

Joel let out a sigh and got up.

"I'm going out. I won't take too long," he glanced at the four friends who were wrapped in blankets due to their clothes being haggled. Also it was cold.

"Joel wait. I'm coming with you," Etho said as Joel was walking out.

The BoatBoys went outside and that's when Etho got in front of Joel.

"Why are you going out? What's got you so worried?" Etho asked.

"Karma."

"What?"

"They...Rally, Nerve, Blitz and Taka, they all risked their cards and their clothes just to get Yusei's Duel Runner back. From what I've heard, those cards are their life. They're important to them but that Duel Runner even more. They have been nice to us so...it's time to pay back that kindness," Joel explained.

"...you're going to get those cards back, are you?" Etho asked.

"Now you're on my level," Joel snapped his fingers.

"Fine, I'll go with you. Don't strain yourself though because you fainted before and we don't want that to happen. Wouldn't be beneficial for the both of us," Etho pointed out.

"I'm fine, Etho but sure I guess," Joel shrugged.

The two of them drove off on their Duel Runner to the same place where the four friends tossed their cards in the air.

It was empty but surely the sound of the Duel Runner would have a bunch of people appear. And appear they did.

People with criminal marks, raggedy clothes and greed in their eyes, stared at the BoatBoays as they got off of their Duel Runner.

Joel first got off and shouted, "Hey! You got something that doesn't belong to you!"

Some of the people looked at each other confused. What does this small man mean?

Etho also got off. "Hey we don't necessarily want any problems. We just need our friends' cards back," he explained.

"Ohhh. Yeah not happening," one of them shook their head.

"We were given these fair and square," another said and held up the cards.

Joel recognized one of the cards as Rally's and he made a fist.

"Well...I was hoping that we would do this the easy way but turns out everyone likes doing it the hard way," Etho sighed and took out his Duel Disk.

"Oh? You want to duel us for their cards? Alright then," the first one said and jumped down to face the BoatBoats.

"That's the plan," Etho nodded.

"Alright then. If you lose, we get your cards and that Duel Runner of yours," the second one said who also jumped down to face the two of them.

"We won't lose but deal anyway," Joel grabbed his Duel Disk.