Monke

(Yeah new op change. It's still the same opening but with a lot of differences.)

(3rd Person PoV)

"It is now your turn," Dimark stated as Rua shook slightly.

"Rua...," Yusei was worried for the teal haired boy.

"Can he even withstand all the damage? Can we even do anything?" Ushio asked.

"Right now, we can't do anything," Joel sighed, sadly.

"Are you not going to draw? You can surrender and I can grant you a painless death," Dimark offered.

"Stop mocking me! I chose this duel because I wanted to protect my sister! And I will protect Ruka no matter what happens!" Rua shouted and then drew a card.

Morphtronic Magnen Bar. I really need to come up with a plan, he thought and went over multiple strategies in his head.

After a short bit...

"I summon Morphtronic Magnen Bar (ATK: 100. DF. 100) in defense mode. And then I set a card down and end my turn," Rua stated.

Another magnet appeared on his field but this one was different. It turned blue.

"Hmm, are you at the end of your ropes?" Dimark asked.

Rua didn't respond to this.

Ruka...I'll beat him for you, he thought.

(In the Spirit world. Get used to it, this place will be visited frequently this chapter)

Ruka was running through the forest with Kuribon floating beside her.

I need to save Ancient Fairy Dragon as quickly as possible and I have to return back to the real world or else Rua will be in danger! She thought.

Something that Ancient Fairy had said to her once appeared in her thoughts.

(Flashback)

"My servant, Regulus, will be waiting for you when the time comes. Join forces in order to free me," Ancient Fairy said.

(Back to the present)

Did Ancient Fairy Dragon call me here? She has done it before back when I was little. Well whoever called me here agrees that it's necessary to free Ancient Fairy Dragon in order to beat the Earthbound Immortals, she thought.

Eventually, Ruka and Kuribon arrived at a town that appears to be deserted. Despite that, Ruka could see glimmers of worried eyes looking at her from alleyway corners.

"Hey, what are you doing?" She asked but the spirits ran off.

"Hey wait! Don't go!" Ruka called out and chased after them.

The spirits were fast and by the time, Ruka reached the corners, the spirits were gone.

This would go on until Ruka got tired of it and gave up.

I wonder what that was all about? She thought with a sad sigh. Kuribon cooed at her as if sharing the same sentiment.

They both sat down on a bench later.

"What's that all about?" Ruka wondered out loud.

Kuribon then noticed something and wandered off.