Unleash da Power!

(3rd Person PoV)

Back in the real world, Yusei, Ushio and Etho were still watching the duel with Etho getting more worried about Joel.

"It's my turn," Rua said as he drew a card. He added on, "I use Power Tool Dragon's effect to add a random Equip Spell card from my deck to my hand."

His deck was shuffling as he said this and a card came out of it.

Please let it be a card that can beat Zeman this time, Rua thought with all of his might as he took the edges of the card before drawing it with his eyes closed.

He cautiously opened them to look at the card that he drew and a wide smile grew on his face. "I did it!" He cheered as it was the equip spell that he needed.

(Back in the Spirit World)

Inside the castle, the pit that showed the tablet that Ancient Fairy Dragon was held in. Ruka stared at it and thought, I will rescue you, Ancient Fairy Dragon!

"Spellcaster," Zeman spoke up and Ruka looked at the ape.

"If I unseal Ancient Fairy Dragon and minumize her and Regulus, then her powers will be mine?" Zeman asked.

"Correct," Ruka stated in her faux voice.

"I see...but if you're lying, then you will pay dearly," Zeman stated.

"But it's true! This will make Ancient Fairy Dragon yours," Torunka pointed out.

"Hmmph!" Zeman said and lifted up his staff to point at the pit.

"Cursed Needle, release Ancient Fairy Dragon!" He shouted.

Suddenly at the crag, a staff like the Cursed Needle appeared, floating above it. Its clock then moved upwards which produced a purple aura on the tablet.

As it was doing this, the outline of Ancient Fairy Dragon began to gain flesh and color like she was being freed from her stony prison.

Ruka, Torunka and Joel were watching this happen.

"Yes, just like that, Zeman," Torunka cheered him on.

Ruka said nothing as she stared at Ancient Fairy Dragon's face. Joel also stayed silent but he gripped onto his sides with anxiousness. Could this really be it?

"What are you doing? Bring me Regulus!" Zeman roared at the monkeys and they suddenly got up and raced towards the cage that Regulus was laying in.

They opened the cage and Ruka said, "O power to control the spirits come to my hand. Regulus, come forward!"

Regulus got up and began to walk forward with an emotionless look on his face but in his mind, he was determined.

Ancient Fairy Dragon, I will sever those chains with my fangs, he thought.

As all of them were walking forward, Torunka did a little dance and exclaimed, "Incredible! Ancient Fairy Dragon is all yours, Zeman!"

As he did this however, he lost his balance and bumped into Ruka which caused them to fall. Joel quickly turned around and helped Ruka up.

He was about to help Torunka up when he got up by himself and was holding onto the staff which was switched sideways.

"Haha! Zeman sure is an idiot! We got him good," Torunka said before immediately getting shocked on what he said.