Dance, Crow, Dance

(3rd Person PoV)

(Also BTW for the Black Wing archetype, other than the first time that a Black wing monster appears, I'm going to shorten it to BW- [*insert monster name*])

"DUEL!"

Crow - 4000 LPS

V.S.

Yeager - 4000 LPS

"I'll go first!" Crow drew a card.

"I summon Black Wing- Bora the Spear (ATK: 1700. DF: 800) and then I summon BW- Gale the Whirlwind (ATK: 1300. DF: 400)! I set 1 card and end my turn," Crow started.

"You have a tuner monster and a non tuner monster but you're not going to Synchro Summon?" Yeager asked, raising an eyebrow.

"That's all a part of my master plan!" Crow boasted.

I'll see what his plan will be and then I'll tune my monsters for a Synchro Summon my next turn, he thought.

"Hmm, alright then. Draw. I set three cards down and end my turn," Yeager said.

"Huh? That's it? You're not even going to summon a monster?" Crow asked, confused.

"You just wait. You'll regret not Synchro Summoning when you had the chance," Yeager laughed while wagging a finger.

Hmmm, I can't be too reckless. Normally I would attack now with a Synchro Monster but I'm worried about those face downs. For now..., Crow thought before shouting, "I attack you directly with Bora the Spear!"

His monster swooped in for the attack before Yeager pressed a button on his Duel Disk.

"Trap card, Imperial Manners. When I have no monsters on my field and my opponent calls out an attack, I can destroy all monsters on your field in attack mode," he said.

"What?!" Crow cried. He has to do something and quick!

"Trap card, Urgent Tuning! During the battle phase, using the monsters that I control, I'm able to Synchro Summon!" He called out.

That way, my monsters won't be destroyed, Crow thought.

"Continuous Trap card, Discord. Now neither one of us can Synchro Summon so your Urgent Tuning is useless," Yeager said.

Due to this, all of Crow's monsters disappeared and he made an angry growl noise.

"I set one card down and end my turn," Crow stated.

"My turn, draw! Hehe, before I incite my turn, let me ask you something. Why come into this dangerous place where you have no business being at?" Yeager asked.

"Oh that's obvious. Because I'm going to defeat the Dark Signers with my red hot combos!" Crow cheered.

"Hmmph! A sewer pest like you have no chance at defeating the Dark Signers. I suggest you drop the matter before you get hurt," Yeager told him.

"Never! It's the duelist with the most heated dueling spirit always wins in the end!" Crow pumped up his fist.

"Yare-yare, aren't you a blind fool? I'll show you that you are no match for me nor are you any match for the Dark Signers!" Yeager shouted.