Etho is a significant slightly better duelist than Scar

"Duel!"

Etho - 4000 LPS

Vs

Sector Security #2 - 4000 LPS

"I'll go first and I draw! I summon Gate Blocker in defense mode which in turn, triggers it's special ability. You can no longer use your Speed Counters! Then I place two face downs and end my turn!" The second Sector Security exclaimed.

"How boring," Joel yawned.

"I draw!" Etho looked at his hand and grinned.

"You may have been watching Scar's duel but I can assure you that I'm not like him. And I can start with a face down monster card. And then I place two cards face down. I end my turn!" He exclaimed.

"Then it's my turn! I draw! I active my trap Speed Edge. I have more Speed Counters than you so that means I can inflict damage to you! 600 damage to be exact!" The second Sector Security exclaimed.

4000 —> 3400 LPS

"I tribute Gate Blocker for Gate Blocker 2 and then I end my turn," he said.

"And that's how far as you're going to get! I flip summon White Ninja! (ATK:1500. DF:800) And White Ninja's flip effect activates. I target a monster in Defense mode and I can destroy it! Gate Blocker 2 is destroyed," Etho explained.

"Tch but hey I don't lose life points this time!" The second Sector Security said, happily.

"This isn't the end though. Next I summon Lady Ninja Yae (ATK: 1100. DF: 200) and I activate her effect! By discarding a Wind monster from my hand to the Graveyard, I can return all the Spell and Trap cards on your field to your hand. Meaning that you have nothing to defend yourself with," Etho explained.

"Wooohooo! Go Etho!" Joel cheered.

"I activate the Spell Card Fuhma Shuriken! I equip it to Lady Ninja Yae making her attack points go from 1100 to 1800! Go and attack with Whirlwind Blast!" Etho exclaimed!

4000 —> 2200 LPS

"And then I attack you with White Ninja!"

2200 —> 700 LPS

Oh no! It's only his second turn and he already got me down to 700 LPS! If he keeps this up, I'm done for! The second Sector Security thought.

"I flip White Ninja back face down and place a card face down. Now that's my turn," Etho explained.

"You may have lowered my Life Points much faster than your friend did but I'm still in this! A duel isn't over until I have zero Life points!" The second Sector Security said.

"You talk like an anime character," Etho muttered.

"And you're on your way to zero Life points once Etho's turn comes around again!" Joel called out.

"I draw!" The second Sector Security exclaimed.

He then grinned.

"I activate the trap card, Dust Tornado. I can destroy one Trap or Spell card that you control and I'll destroy that face down you have!" The second Sector Security explained.

The face down card that Etho had revealed itself to be a trap card. It got destroyed however.

"Etho...," Joel sounded concerned.