33

"i'm sorry you're what" I turn my full attention to my dad as I finish putting the designs in my pockets "all right I guess I should've started with that I'm engaged I've been engaged for about a couple weeks now" dad got up out of his seat and went over to his desk and grabbed some alcohol and put some in a glass and chugged it "ok let me get this straight not only did I miss you building weapons and everything else learning how to read and everything like that I missed you getting  engaged" I laid on the couch "yeah kind of you remember that blue head girl I was with that day" I saw my dad nod still trying to understand that I'm engaged "that's her she's my fiancé I've been dating her since I was 15 I'm one year older than her and she is one of the sweetest people I have ever met" I let our a small yawn "I see I would like to meet her to make sure that she's a good fit for you" I rolled on my side trying to get comfortable "she is very sweet I know she loves me more than anything" I felt my eyes getting heavy

SILCO POV

"I see well if you're happy then I'm not gonna stop you but I do have a question where have you been all of these years have you been in Piltover or" I looked over to the couch to see that she had fallen asleep She looked peaceful sleeping there I put down my glass and went over to the couch I brush some hair out of her face it brought a smile to my face seeing her again ever since that day I thought that I would never see my daughter again that she was gone for good but here she is in front of me sleeping on my couch I took my jacket off and put it over her I noticed the ribbon and the earrings that I gave to her mother she had them she looked almost exactly like her mother other than with my hair and eyes I went back over to my desk and sat down I had some paperwork to do so I might as well do it while she's asleep

FEW MINUTES LEFT

every so often I would glance up to see her still asleep on the couch I do wonder how much sleep she was getting my thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door "come in" I didn't bother to look up "we're getting questions about the" I looked up a little bit to see Sevika "why is she here do you need me to interrogator" I look back down at my paperwork "you will not lay a hand on my daughter or do you want me to take your other arm" I heard her heavy foot steps she's slammed her robot arm on my desk "your what" I looked up at her to see she was confused "you heard me she's my daughter so if you lay a hand on her nothing good will come of it do I make myself clear" I saw that she was about to say something before I turned around "perhaps you shut your mouth and keep quiet I don't know how much sleep she's been getting what have happened to her fully so your best interest is to let her sleep" I heard that she started to walk away a little "fine but what are we gonna do everyone's asking questions" I lit a cigar and took a long breath before exhaling the smoke "I gave them my demands what I want in return for peace" I took another inhale of the cigar "so the counselor is deciding now" I let out another long breath as I put it out "not exactly you see the council isn't the ones that is handling this matter the princess of Piltover is handling it so we're probably gonna have to talk to her"

I turned my chair a little to keep an eye on my daughter "the princess of Piltover first time I'm hearing of that" I started to put my device together for my eye "that's what I said when I found out I don't think anyone down here knows about her which was smart of them keep her hidden in case someone wanted to kill her or kidnap her" I put the device back on the table "now if that's it you can leave now" I knew she wanted to say something but she left I turned my chair completely around as I looked at the device

YOUR POV

I heard a door being slammed shut making me wake up a little I felt something heavy on me I looked over a little bit to see a jacket I started to set up a little I looked around the room remembering where I was I looked over to the desk to see my dad doing something but having trouble with it "what are you doing why are you putting that thing up to your eye" my voice was groggy because I just woken up he put the device down back on the desk "it's for my eye you see someone tried to kill me by drowning me it didn't work but my eye is mutated now that's also how I got the scar I use this device to help with it to make sure I don't go blind in it but it's difficult to do" I stood up putting my dad's jacket on and walking over to the desk I took the device in hand "do you mind if I help I have a steady hand" I sat on the desk so I was in front of him "sure all you need to do is put that needle right in the center of my pupil then just press that button"

"seems easy enough" I put the device around his eye making sure the needle lined up with his pupil I had my thumb on the button waiting to press it dad sat there patiently as I double checked making sure everything was in order once I was 100% sure I had in the right place I press the button down the needle hit his eye and some purple liquid went into his eye it only took a second before I removed the device and he seemed in pain he put his head forward a little I grabbed his hand to tell him to squeeze he did so and he seem to calm down a little "what was that anyway the purple liquid" dad sat back up as I was still on the deck "that's shimmer it helps to heal my eye to make sure I don't go blind it does hurts to do it but it's bearable i've been having to use more doses of shimmer for my eye" I put the device back on the desk as I got up "I see I was afraid that it was shimmer" I could tell that dad was confused "you see one of my friends Victor he's from the undercity but he lives in Piltover with me that's where I've been all this time but Victor is ill to the point that he was going to die soon his friend I was supposed to meet him tomorrow gave him some shimmer Victor combine that with hextech that blue orb that I took back from you that day he combined it with shimmer and his hand is completely black with some purple on it and I think he's leg is the same I can understand that shimmer can heal people but what can it all do"