part one

Jin belongs to a very poor family

Jin belongs to a very poor family.his dad works in a small cafe as waiter and his appa is a house worker he does the all chores and take care of his family.

though they are poor but they live very happily, a beautiful happy family, and Jin is the glittering star of their family, his parents treat him like a baby .

Despite of being poorJin was a good student in their school, he always was the topper in his class.

Jin studied in government school, after graduating from school his parents couldn't afford him to go college, the Collegefee was very much costly so Jin could not continue his study.

Now he is searching for a work so that he can help his parents.

One morning

Jin was sleeping in his small bed like a sleeping beauty, blanket was covering his body, only his face was visible. It's 7 am his appa came to his room

"Wake up baby" Jimin said while shaking Jin slightly

"no appa a little more please" Jin whined

"baby you should get up now, see it's morning and you like to see rising sun right? "

Jimin said to Jin kissing his forehead. now rubbing his eyes cutely jin woke up.

blinking his eyes multiple times to adjust the brightness of the sun he said "love you appa"

"Love you too baby, now go get ready" Jimin said while going from Jin's room

"okay" Jin said and got up from his bed then folded his blanket neatly and then went to the bathroom to get ready.

Jin is the only child of his parents but he is not a spoiled brat, he is a very caring and lovely boy.

After completing his school every morning he goes out searching for a work.

He will do every work to help his parents .

though his parents told him not to do it but he is stubborn, he can not see his parents suffering from lack of money.

After some time Jin came to dining table to eat breakfast, his parents were already sitting on chairs, he came and sat beside his dad "good morning dad"

"Good morning baby" Namjoon said and smiled "so jinnie, have you find any job"

"No dad they don't hire any school pass student, but I'm trying" Jin said while eating his breakfast

"baby I have told you many times that you don't have to work, right? "

Namjoon said Worriedly "no dad I want to do something, please let me" Jin said pleading

"let him honey ,
he will do it anyway, don't you know how stubborn he is? " Jimin said to Namjoon. He just sigh

After finishing breakfast Jin hugged his parents and went to searching for work and Namjoon kiss jimin on his lips "bye honey" Said jimin and wave his hand