Part Thirty four.

After eating dinner Jungkook was sitting on the bed waiting for Jin

He immediately lay down on the left side facing at the side table. He heard Jin locked the door. He was waiting for any movement on the bed but can't feel anything.

It's been about thirty minutes Jin didn't lay down on the bed so he turn around to see Jin was laying on the floor covering his body with a blanket.

Jin was looking like a baby while sleeping. His lips were pouted and he was snoring softly.

I didn't tell him to sleep on the floor. Is he trying to get any cold?. Jungkook thought in his mind.

He got down from the bed and picked up Jin in bridal style. Jin whined in his sleep for the disturbance.

I am preventing you from getting any cold and you are whining. You should be grateful that I have picked up you. Jungkook complained to Jin in his mind.

He laid Jin on the right side and got on the left side. He turned off the lights.

When he turned around just to see Jin once more. He saw Jin's face was glowing in the blue light. He was looking very beautiful like an angel.

Jungkook kept staring at Jin's sleeping face and drift into a deep sleep.

At the morning : 

When Jin opened his eyes he saw Jungkook's face was just some centimeter away from him.

He was about to shout but hold when he saw how cutely Jungkook was sleeping.

He remembered sleeping on the floor last night. Then it's must be Jungkook who had put him on the bed. Jin smiled thinking about it.

"You are cute when you are asleep but a devil when you are up"    Jin whispered pinching Jungkook's cheek.

Jungkook growled in pain still not opening eyes. Jin giggled softly and again pinched Jungkook. This time nose.

When Jungkook stirred in his sleep he immediately went to the bathroom to clean up.