Part Forty two.

When Jin came into Jungkook's office room Jungkook went to the conference room for the meeting

Jin started to explore the room. After a while he felt sleepy. So he sat on the couch and drifted into the deep slumber.

After two hours Jungkook came back and saw Jin nowhere. He started to panic a little but then he saw Jin is sleeping on the couch like a baby he is.

He went near him and said   "Jin wake up"

Jin didn't open his eyes so Jungkook started to shake him a little.

"What is it? Is it already morning? " Jin asked while rubbing his eyes.

Jungkook chuckled seeing that Jin has forgot the time like a child.

"No it is noon .It's already lunch time" Jungkook said.

Jin got from the couch and sat straight and started to remember everything.

"Stop thinking and let's eat" Jungkook said sitting beside Jin and opening the lunch box which Jin had packed for him.

" But I packed it for you " Jin said not wanting to eat.

"We can share, and if you yet feel hungry we will eat in the restaurant when we will go for shopping" Jungkook said.

Jin just nodded.

Their was only one fork and one spoon for Jungkook Jin was thinking what to do.

"You have any problem to eat with with a same spoon? " Jungkook asked.

"Not that" Jin said.

"Then what? You know I can eat in every way possible. You want to see? " Jungkook asked.

Jin didn't say anything. Just nodded.

Jungkook hold a bibimbap in front of Jin's mouth so Jin being a good boy take it in his mouth.

But before he started to chewing it Jungkook cupped Jin's face kissing him. Using his tongue he took the bibimbap in his own mouth.

Jin's eyes widen and Jungkook smirked seeing Jin's action.

"Thank you"      Jungkook said while eating.

"Huh? " Jin asked confusely.

"Thank you for bringing the file to the office it was very important" Jungkook said smiling.

Jin also smiled. It was the first time Jungkook said thank you to him.