Part Thirty

And Jungkook kissed Seokjin.the crowd started to cheer.

Seokjin's eyes opened wide in shok. It was his first kiss as he promised he only allowed his husband to steal his first kiss.

Jungkook released the kiss and look at Jin with heart eyes. Jin looked down unable meet the loving stare.

"Seokjin you should take him to the hotel's room, he is drunk and should take rest" Taehyung said.

Suho booked the whole city palace for the wedding so that the family members and guests could rest in the hotel after the wedding.

"Okay Taehyung-shi" Jin said and took Jungkook to the room.

The room was decorated with flowers and the bed was also has flower petals' heart shape.

Jin made Jungkook sat on the bed and locked the room.

"Oo, it's all decorated. If I would not marry you have had sleep here with your Taehyung-shi then" Jungkook asked angrily.

Jin didn't said anything but nodded.

Jungkook pulled Jin's hand which result to Jin sat on Jungkook's lap.

He hold Jin by his waist tightly and pulled him more towards him.

"Listen I would have never let that happen, you are mine and always will be, do you get it? " Jungkook asked.

Jin just nodded looking at his lap.

"Baby, always look at me while I am talking okay" Jungkook said lifting Jin's chin making a eye contact with him.

They were looking at each other , Jungkook slowly leaned and captured Jin's Lucius plump lips.

Jin being a innocent baby didn't do anything but sat there holding his own shirt tightly.

Jungkook was sucking Jin's both lips very softly. He never has kiss this softly anyone else. His kisses were always rough and sexual but this kiss is full of love.

Jungkook was kissing Jin for almost for four minutes. Jin pushed Jungkook lightly telling him that he needs oxygen now.

"Did I suffocate you? " Jungkook asked resting his forehead on Jin's.

Jin just nodded being all shy. Suddenly Jungkook layed down on the bed with seokjin in his hold.

He again connected their lips. Pinning Jin's hands on the side of his head.

Jin closed his eyes. It was a new feeling to him but he liked it. It felt like he is special.

He was sucking Jin's both lips. This time a little bit roughly. He loved Jin's taste very much it tastes like vanilla ice cream. He was becoming addicted of Jin's lips.

Slowly his kisses stopped and Jin opened his eyes to see that Jungkook is already slept.

Jin made Jungkook lay on the bed and opened his shoes. He also lay beside Jungkook and drifted to his dream land.

At The morning :

the sun rays fall on the newly married couple

the sun rays fall on the newly married couple. One was hugging another holding his waist not so tightly.

When the sun rays falls on Jungkook's face he started to stirring. He slowly woke up without opening his eyes and immediately groaned because of the headache.

He felt he is hugging something soft he opened his eyes and blinked several times to adjust the sunlight.

As soon as he fully opened his eyes it went wide. Jin was sleeping beside him and his face was a few inches away from him.

And he noticed that he was holding Jin's waist. He immediately removed his hand. And sat on the bed when he looked around, he realized it was not his room it's a different place.

Why am I here? And what is Jin doing here with me? Doesn't he should be with Taehyung now ? Jungkook said in his mind.

"Jin wake up, Jin" Jungkook loudly said.

Jin sat up cutely rubbing his eyes. But Jungkook was way too angry to notice that.

"You are already up? Good morning " Jin said smiling a little bit shy because of the kiss last night.

"Why am I here?" Jungkook asked coldly without greeting back Jin.

Jin didn't recognized the cold tone in his voice.

"Last night you came and married me, I didn't know you love me that much" Jin said shyly.

"What? I married you? A maid like you who has no famous family background? And love my foot I don't even consider you as a likable person to me" Jungkook said harshly.

"Why did you come last day? And why did you marry me" Jin asked crying.

"I was drunk Jin, if I would in my right mind I would never do that. And how can you force to marry you when I was drunk? It's a crime you know marry someone without his constant" Jungkook said.

Jin was just crying didn't said anything.

"I would never melt in your crocodile tears, now I understand that why you married to me. Because I am more rich then your Taehyung-shi and your ambition is to marry someone filthy rich so I was the better option . Am I right? Oh I am absolutely right. After all you are a gold digger slut right? " Jungkook was continuously saying bad words and Jin was listening everything without saying anything.

Knock knock.......

Jin immediately wiped his tears and went to open the door there was standing Taehyung and Jin's parents.

Suho already left at the night seeing the scene in front of him.

"Hey Jungkook, dude you are wake up huh? " Taehyung said excitedly and went towards the bed.

Jin's parents came into the room and hugged their only child. Today there son will permanently go away from them.

"Did you slept well baby? " Jimin asked.

Jin just nodded he can't speak if he does he will break down in front of his parents.

"I never knew you loved Jin that much huh. You were literally crying and begging in front of the whole crowd yesterday, I should knew how you would used to glare at me whenever I was near Jin" Taehyung said laughing but deep in side he was very much hurt.

And it made Jungkook's anger more fuel looking at how Taehyung is happy even after he has married him.

**†***†***†***†**

Hi sweethearts, good morning. Hope you all are well. have a great day.

Here is the update.

Please vote and comment on the chapter.

Love you❤❤ all.

Bye bye👋👋👋👋...........