Part Forty three

"I don't do love making things baby

"I don't do love making things baby. I fuck HARD"       Jungkook  said huskily sending chills through Jin's spine.

Jin felt really weird but he doesn't know what is the meaning of fuck. Though Jungkook always cursed using it but he never got to know it's meaning.

" What is the meaning of fuck?"      Jin asked innocently.

"I swear Jin,if you talk any rubbish  today you will can not walk for weeks"       Jungkook said angrily and started the car.

"Why? Will you bit me   ...... "     Jin started but shut himself up after Jungkook threw a angry glare towards him.

Jungkook was riding the car in a dangerous speed thanks to God that it was almost Ten o'clock.

He never wanted someone that much in his life. The bludge under his pant started to literally hurting out of eagerness.

Jin was very scared seeing the speed of the car but didn't try to but in.

After some minutes they reached their house. As the car stopped in front of the house Jungkook came out first from the car.

He immediately went to Jin's side to open the door. Jin came out from the car. In a speed of light his feet were not on the ground anymore.

Jungkook threw him on his shoulder and started to walk.

"Sir I can walk put me down"    Jin said in embarrassment.

"Ahhh"    Jin moaned in pain when suddenly Jungkook spanked on his one butt cheek.

"Didn't I tell you to not speak? "    Jungkook asked spanking another one.

Everyone's eyes in the living room went wide seeing their masters like that.

After they went to the upstairs everyone started to chuckle.

"God save young master's ass tonight"    Jisoo said giggling everyone nodded in agreement.

Jungkook opened the door and slammed the door with leg.