Part Fifty

After two hours of Jin's departure from the house Jungkook was still sitting on the floor thinking how he will he bring back his husband

After two hours of Jin's departure from the house Jungkook was still sitting on the floor thinking how he will he bring back his husband .

He was feeling very much miserable right then. Suddenly he heard a sound.

And he recognized that it was Jin's phone ringing. He started to search the phone.

He got the phone on the bed under the blanket.

He saw it was Jin's appa calling. He frowned seeing Jin's appa calling at this hour.

"Should not Jin be there right now"   He said in his mind and picked up the phone.

"Hello"     Jungkook said. He was scared that Jimin will upbraid him.

"Hell baby! How are you? You didn't call from the morning. I was worried baby"    Jimin started ranting as soon as Jungkook said hello.

Jungkook said      "appa I am not Jin. He has gone to bathroom. I will tell him to call you as he come into the room"  .

"Okay son. Are you well? "     Jimin asked from the other side.

"Yes appa . I am hanging up now"     Jungkook said and cut the call.

"I will kill you Jin. Along with the Ken guy. "   

"How dare you to go to Ken's house? Did you forget that you are still married to me? I will show you today to whom you belongs to"    

Jungkook was saying all this to himself while walking towards the car.

While driving he called Jackson.

"I want Lee Jaehwan's adress right now"     Jungkook said in his cold voice.

"Hey cool down buddy... "    Jackson tried to make  Jungkook calm down.

"I said right now"   Jungkook said .

"Okay I will send you his address as soon as I.... "   Jackson couldn't complete his sentence  Jungkook cut the call.

After five minutes later Jackson send him Ken's address. It's the power of Korea's number one businessman.

He went to Ken's house in a deadly speed .

He started to bang on Ken's door.

A "Coming"   Heard from inside the house.

But Jungkook didn't stop banging on the door.

"What is so urgent man? "    Ken asked opening the door.

A hard punch land on his face. He winced in pain.

"What was that for? "     Ken asked while wiping the blood from the side of his lips.

"That was for hugging my husband and this for keeping him away from me"     Jungkook said giving Ken another punch on his other jaw.

"What are you saying I can't understand. "   Ken said in confusion.

"Don't act innocent I know you have kept Jin here"     Jungkook said growling.

"I don't know where is your husband and why do you care if he even here? As much I know you don't love Jin and will never"     Ken said smirking.

Jungkook swear to God he wants to remove that smirk from that face punching hard.

"Don't test my patient Ken just say where is Jin"      Jungkook said being very much angry.

"Come and check where is Jin, come"   Ken said stepping aside from the door frame.

"I told him to wait for me until I come back from abroad but he was very naive that he thought that I asked him to not make any other best friend. I should have more straight forward so that he would not married to you. And his life would not became this miserable. "      Ken said while tears are flowing down through his cheeks.

Jungkook then believed that Ken is saying the truth. He doesn't know where is Jin.

Jungkook left from there and Ken smirked wiping his tears.

Jungkook went to the car and started to think and it clicked on his mind.

He called Taehyung.

After  several times of ringing the call got answered.

"Hello"    Taehyung said from the other line.

Jungkook patiently heard and he found that it was not a international call that means Taehyung is in Korea.

"Where are you Taehyung? "    Jungkook asked coldly.

"Oh I am in Korea just land yesterday. Why? Has something happened? "       Taehyung asked sarcastically.

"Where is Jin Taehyung? "    Jungkook asked straightforwardly.

"How will I know where is your beloved husband? Are not you a bad Husband who doesn't take care of his husband well? "     Taehyung asked.

"Just answer my fucking question Taehyung. I know very well you have done something to my husband"      Jungkook said.

"Believe me Jungkook I don't know where is Jin. And I don't know why you think I know where is Jin"     Taehyung said innocently.

Jungkook just cut the call the call in frustration and pulled his hair.

On the other hand :

"You have snatched my first love Jeon  Jungkook how can you think I will just be sitting there and see you living a very happy life with my love. "    Saying that someone started laughing.

"I have waited for a long time for you to realize your love for Jin.

If you don't even realize that you are so in love with your husband then where is the fun of snatching him from you?.

Now it's the time. You are so in love with him but can't get him. "  

"Now I can love with the love of my life now and you can go to  Jungkook. He will definitely need someone to leash his broken heart. That will be the best time for you to have him"   The person said to the other one.

"Yes, now I will try my best to make him fall for me"     The other person said smiling.

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

Jungkook called Jackson and said.   "Track Taehyung's phone number and immediately tell me where is he"    

After a few minutes a message plopped on his phone screen.

He again called Jackson.      "Send a whole police team to the address"   

Saying that Jungkook immediately went to Taehyung's bunglow where was his location.

When he went there. Already there was a lot of Police .

***†****†****†****†****†***

Hi sweethearts. Hope you are all well.

Enjoy the chapter and don't forget to comment and vote on the chapters.

Love you ❤❤❤❤❤❤😘😘😘😘😘😘all.

Bye bye👋👋👋👋👋👋👋.......