Part Thirteen

One week passed.

Jin took care of Jungkook very well. Never forget to do his duty and smile.

Every morning his suit would be ironed and placed neatly on bed .

Every day Jin makes new recipes for him and always preapares lunch for him to carry to office.

Jungkook nowadays didn't torture him that much because he would feel more guilty than happy but he remained his cold behavior.

Today Jungkook has so many meetings with his clients about new project.

He was coming down wearing a black suit with a white shirt and blue tie.Hoping Jin is waiting for him in the dining room.

And there Jin was waiting after setting the table

"Good morning sir" Jin said smiling but Jungkook didn't greeted him back. He sat on the chair ignoring Jin.

"Rude" Jin murmured

"Did you say something? " Jungkook asked raising his one eyebrow.

"No sir nothing"

"Good, so what we have for breakfast? " Jungkook asked curiously. Nowadays he always waits for the eating time. He really Jin's cooking but he never said that.

"Waffles with fruits and banana milk"
Jin said happily "and I made kimchi fried rice and steak for your lunch" He added.

Jin always loved to cook but his appa didn't allow him to cook often so here he is enjoying his cooking.

"I didn't ask you that much. But what is banana milk? Is it a milkshake or what?" Jungkook asked confusely

"Well I don't know either but last time when I went to supermarket I find them delicious so I bought two, let's try" Jin said and started to eating.

"Hmmm, it's delicious . Jin give me one more of it" Jungkook said after drinking his banana milk in one go.

"But I just bought two"

"Give me yours "

"But I didn't even taste it" Jin whined

"But I'm the boss here and you should take care of me not yours" Jungkook said and took the banana milk from Jin's side.

Jungkook was leaving "hey Jin"

"Yes? " Jin said

"Buy more banana milk today" Saying that he went to his office.

"Was it that good in taste? I have to go supermarket today" Jin said to himself and started to doing his work.

Jungkook's POV

I was doing work in my work

Knock knock...........

"Come in"