Part Eight

Jungkook's POV

I was slowly getting close to his tempting lips

I was slowly getting close to his tempting lips. Realization hit me when Jin said "Sir get up from me, you are heavy" . And quickly I got up from him. Come on what was I thinking? How could I do that?.

I am really very very embarrassed by myself. But I can't show it to him.
"How can you this much careless? , you almost broke my all bones" I scolded him.

"Sorry sir, I slipped on the mattress" He said while getting up from the floor. He was rubbing his elbow. He must be hurted. But I don't give a damn about it.

" I don't want to know about the fucking reason you made me fell on the floor it's the matter " I yelled at him. I want him to afraid to me.
"I am very sorry sir, I will not do it again" He said while looking at the floor.

"Now bring me one cup of coffee"
I told him and he left from there. I have some pending work I have to complete it tonight so that i can take some days leave from the office.

I was working very on the projects now it's complete I need some rest.

Jin's POV

Jin's POV

I am now making his coffee he is really mean to me. I didn't do anything to get that behavior. I was the one who get hurted but he was yelling at me. Never in my life anyone treat me like that. I would get bullied in the school but ken always would protect him from them. But now I'm alone enduring all the insult myself.

Whatever he is my boss so he can yell at me right? It's ok as long as I am getting the money I am happy. I can't do anything else my dad also lost his job so help them.

Author's POV

Author's POV

Jungkook was sitting on his working chair and working on his laptop. Jin knocked on the door for three times but didn't get any answer so he came into the room.

"Sir your coffee" Jin said and placed the coffee cup on the table. Jungkook at the cup of the coffee and smirk in his mind.

Jungkook lifted the coffee cup and tasted it.

" Eww, why it tastes sweet? What did you put in it? " Jungkook asked as if he tasted the worst thing in the world.

" Coffee, milk, sugar and water" Jin said confused. "What the hell? Did you asked me what type of coffee I prefer? " Jungkook said loudly
"I am sorry sir" Jin said sadly.
"Shut up, first you do a mistake and then you say sorry , can sorry make the things better? " Jungkook again yelled at Jin.

"Now go and bring me one cup of black coffee without sugar" Jungkook said loudly.

After Jin left Jungkook started to laugh evilly. "I really love his face when he is mad but can't say anything" Jungkook said while laughing.

"I don't know why but I'm really having fun to annoy him, I just enjoy to seeing him in trouble" Jungkook thought in his mind.

On the other side Jin was climbing down the stairs and saying "what he thinks I know everything, if he is different from everyone is it my mistake? He should told me that he drinks black without sugar. "

"Ewww that will be so bitter, how can human being drink that? Oho now I understand why he is like this because he drinks that. That's why he can't talk sweetly" "I should hurry up otherwise he will again scold me"

While murmuring everything Jin started to make Jungkook's coffee again.

Jin came inside the study and give the cup to Jungkook "why are you so late? What were you doing? " Jungkook asked raising his one eyebrow. "Sir i just took five minutes" "So you are implying that i am wrong" Jungkook again raised his one eyebrow. "No sir, I am sorry for being late" Jin said frustratedly

he knows that even he has no fault he has to say sorry so he said it at the first before the matter get complicated.

Jin was going towards the door then Jungkook called him "hey where are you going? " " I am going to make the dinner sir " "Do that later I need coffee every hour while I'm working stay here so that I can tell you what I want " Jin nodded and sat on the couch.

After five minutes "Jin bring me some snacks" Jin went to downstairs and make some baked potato and bring it to Jungkook.

After five minutes "Jin bring me water" Jin again went to the downstairs and bring it to Jungkook.

After five minutes "hey give me some coke" .

After ten minutes " Jin bring me one apple " .

After ten minutes " Jin bring me one coffee " Jin went to downstairs and bring it to Jungkook. Jin is now feeling exhausted, his legs are hurting from climbing up and down on the stairs he threw his body on the couch he is very tired.

****************

Then Jungkook stood up from his chair and he was dancing in his mind after seeing Jin's condition. "Hey I'm done with my work you can make the dinner now I will be in the gym call me when the dinner is ready" Saying that Jungkook went to the gym .

"Why God ? Why are you doing this to me? Did I killed a dozen of people in my past life? " Jin said looking at the ceiling, tears flowing down to his cheeks.

"Appa how are you? " Jin asked while stirring the soup "I am good baby, how are you? " Jimin asked his little bean "I am also fine Appa"

"But why is your voice sounds like that are you crying? " Jimin asked Worriedly. "No appa I am not crying, just little tired, you know because of you I didn't do anything in our house so it's new for me" Jin lied to his appa . Because he knows how important he is to his family his parents will be worried about him.

After finishing the dinner Jin went straight to the gym he is very tired and he just want to jump on the bed and fall asleep. "Sir dinner is ready" Jin said loudly from outside.

Jungkook was hoping that Jin would came into the gym so he was working out without any shirt on. He don't know why but he wanted to show his perfect muculer body to Jin. But he felt dissatisfied when Jin didn't came into the gym.

"Everyone wants to see my body just for once they can do anything to touch it but he didn't even show any interest, can't he see how muscular my body is through the tshirt? It's new to me" Jungkook thought in his mind and went to the gym's bathroom to take a quick shower.

*********************

Hi armies ! Hope you are all well.
Here's the update enjoy it and please vote and comment me if I am lacking something. Love you all very much 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘