Part Twenty five.

"Ahh"  Jungkook woke up from his sleep with a great headache

"Why the hell I had to drink this much alcohol? "     Jungkook said to himself and went to the bathroom to do his morning routine.

After taking a shower he wore his back T-shirt and black sweatpants.

Today is Saturday so he has no office.so he will spend his day working out and sleeping today.

He went down stairs to find Jin.

When Jungkook went down he saw Jin was trying to bring something down from the highest self

When Jungkook went down he saw Jin was trying to bring something down from the highest self .

He smiled seeing Jin's expression. Jin was reaching their tiptoeing and struggling very much to reach there.

Without thinking twice he went to him and picked him up .

"Oh my god, sir please put me down I will fall down"     Jin started to scream.

" Just shut your mouth and take whatever you wanted to "    Jungkook said but his words muffled in Jin's belly.

He snuggled more into his belly to feel the softness and the sweet scent.

"Sir please turn your face, it's tickles "    Jin said giggling and it's feel like a music to Jungkook's ear.

Jungkook started to move his face and Jin started to laugh loudly.

After a while

"Sir please stop it, I have works "    Jin said and Jungkook thought it's enough now so he turned his face another side .

Jin take the Dryfruits' jar.

"Put me down "    Jin said.

When Jungkook put him down he saw Jin's cheeks are wet and eyes are fluffy.

How can he cry that much while laughing? He is such a baby     Jungkook said in his mind.

"What we got for breakfast? "   Jungkook asked looking at the table.

"Cornflakes with fruits"   Jin said.

"Why? Why didn't you cook something? "     Jungkook asked

"You were drunk yesterday so I thought you will want something light"     Jin said while cutting the fruits.