Part Forty

"Why did you bite me? "     Jin asked looking at Jungkook

" Huh? Are you seriously asking me that? "       Jungkook asked.

He was feeling frustrated with Jin.like is it how Jin really is or he is acting.

"Yeah.why did you bite my neck? "     Jin asked again.

"My theet were itching, that's why"      Jungkook said letting him go.

"I am ordering room service to bring our dinner"       Jungkook said and went to the bed to order.

"But we can go to the restaurant right? "       Jin asked smiling.

"You wearing clothes like this? "      Jungkook asked eyeing Jin head to toe.

"Yeah, what is wrong with this clothes? You bought me this"      Jin asked confusely.

"Just shut up and do what I am telling. Don't talk back"       Jungkook said.

Like that second night of their honeymoon spend.

Next morning :

Again jinkook couple went out to explore the city. They ate their breakfast at a restaurant. And all day spend walking.

The sun started to going down. And they reached near the Eiffel Tower.

Jin saw that there were so many couples kissing each other

Jin saw that there were so many couples kissing each other. So he asked  Jungkook      "why they are kissing here ? Like everyone? " 

" They are making their relationship strong by kissing in front of one of the world's most popular love landmark"    Jungkook exclaimed.

"Should not we also kiss in front of the Eiffel Tower?"    Jin asked shyly.

"I don't love you Jin.I don't even like you then why should I kiss you here? And there is no relationship between us"       Jungkook said harshly. 

Jin just nodded feeling very sad. He thought Jungkook said that he doesn't love him because of the sudden anger. He didn't expect that Jungkook really meant that.