Part Forteen

Jin went into the car and saw how expensive the car is but he didn't said anything to not get embarrassed.

After a while they went to a ice cream parlour and went there.

Jin buy the chocolate one and taehyung the vanilla flavor. They were eating silently then Taehyung said

"Jin can we be best friends? "  

"No we can't because I can't cheat on my best friend Ken"       Jin said cutely without looking at him Taehyung just stared at him with loving and thought
"Will Jin be this loyal after our marriage? "

The sky started to getting dark because of the clouds , it seemed like soon it will be rain.

Jin finished his icecream and said
"Let's go I am done" 

"Yeah let's go"     Saying that they hop in the car and Taehyung started to driving.

But to their bad they got into the traffic jam because there was some accident.

Jin started to  panicking, now he is regretting for his decision to go to the icecream parlour.

But Taehyung was enjoying Jin's company.

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook's POV

I am in the living room walking back and forth. I came back  home after the meetings came to an end.

I was super hungry now but Jin is nowhere to find.

I waited for two hours but he didn't come back home.

I am so worried for him what if something bad happens to him?. I never cared for someone but why today I am worried.

Did he forgot about the rule no five?. Then you will see the consequences Jin just wait until you come.

I am fuming in anger how can he be that much irresponsible?

It's already dark outside and seems like soon it will be rain.

I was so into my thoughts I came back to realization when I heard the footsteps sound.

"Where were you? "           I asked him in my cold deep voice. Trying to control my anger.

" I am sorry sir "       He said looking at the ground.

I can't hold my anger anymore. I pushed him towards the wall harshly and caged him between my arms.

" I have asked you something "       I said in a very angry voice. He was trembling in fear but I don't care.

"I went to supermarket then I met a friend he offered me to eat icecream with him then we got into traffic"
He said in a trembling voice.

I punched on the wall beside his head flinching him to the sudden action.

"All the time I was worried about you but you were busy in whoring around huh? "         I again punched on the wall again and again and I can't control myself after hearing he was with another man all this time.

"Sir please don't hurt yourself, please I am sorry"   

"Sir please stop it your hand is bleeding"       He was crying continuously and saying me to stop but I am very angy now . I can't give a shit about my bleeding hands.

But the thing he did that surprised me to the hell 

He suddenly hug me tightly and started to saying       "please sir I'm sorry please stop"

Again he amazed me by his innocence. I was saying him bad words , he should be happy that I was hurting myself but he stopped me without thinking twice.

"Sir, where is the first aid box? "        He asked after realising the hug and his concerned face I said him

"In my bedroom in the wardrobe"     He hurriedly run towards my room.

I can't say what I felt when he hug me but I liked it.

He came back in a storm's speed. And started to bandage my wounded hand.

" Please don't do that again "     He said I just hummed.

At dinner time I came down and sat on my chair, I was going to pick up the fork       " Ahhh"    I hissed in pain

At dinner time I came down and sat on my chair, I was going to pick up the fork       " Ahhh"    I hissed in pain. It hurts like fuck.

"Sir, are you okay? "       He came to me and asked

"Yeah I am okay "       Saying that I started to pick up the fork with my left hand and fell.

He sat beside me and hold a spoon full food in front of my mouth.

"What? " I asked him not getting what is happening.

"Open your mouth sir , you can't eat by yourself now"        He said and he was right so I had to open my mouth.

I was going to my bed

Knock knock...........

Oh god he's my appa Or something can't he forget something.

"Come in "   
I said without getting up from my bed.

" Get up and drink it "      He said showing me the glass.

"  Okay baby "     I said after taking the glass and saw his surprised face.

I mentally chuckled seeing his reaction mouth open and eyes are wide like he see ghosts.

"Close your mouth, you will catch a fly BABY"        He closed his mouth and turned around.

It will be fun to tease you.

*******†******†******†******

Hi sweethearts. Please vote and comment on the chapter.
Love you❤ all.
Bye bye...........