Part Thirty two

Jungkook's POV : 

I was shocked seeing my parents in my house

I was shocked seeing my parents in my house. How they knew about my marriage?.

Now I am finished. They will scold the hell out of me.

But wait appa is happy?. So dad will be also happy.

Why Jin always becomes everyone's baby?. Like seriously my appa complaining about me to him.

Why is he taking Jin to my room?. I was going tell him that we are going to stay just like before in different rooms.

But I can't tell anything to my appa. Now I have to share my room with that gold digger.

"I have never thought you will marry someone without my permission"    Dad said.

"I am sorry dad, I never wanted to disappoint you"    I said feeling sad.

"But I am really happy, that you have married Seokjin. He is very beautiful. And I am sure my grandchildren will be very handsome"    Dad said very happily.

"And it's a very good thing that you had married to a poor boy. You didn't judge people by their financial status"   Dad said .

"I will proudly say to the reporters that my son is different from anyone else"
My dad said smiling.

"How can you tell the reporters? Are you going to do a Pressmeet? "    I asked confusely.

" No I will not do any Pressmeet but tomorrow there will be a grand party to welcome my beautiful son in law "     He said exitedly.

"What? No there is no need any party to welcome him"    I said.

"I will take the decision to what I do Or do not. Understand? "     Dad asked loudly.

I just nodded finding no other options.

"Your appa was in the cloud nine after hearing that you have gotten married with Jin"  Dad smiling.

"But how all that happened anyway? He was going to be Kim suho's son in law right?. "

Oh god I was thinking about it till now.

"I have watched the vedio clips"    Dad said shocking me.

"What? You have watched all that? "    I asked.

"Yeah it's gone viral on the social media.whole korea have watched your drama"     Dad said in a so done voice.

I am the only one who don't know how was the marriage happened. I will definitely watch it after my left my house.

"If you were that much love with him why let him agree to marry Kim Taehyung? "    Dad asked bringing me from my trains of thought.

I don't love him. I can't understand why the hell everyone telling me that.

"Let's go upstairs and see what they are doing"    Dad said and started to going second floor.

I followed him. What else I even can do?

" No Jinnie you can't keep this clothes anymore, you have to buy new clothes and Jungkook will take you to the shopping mall

" No Jinnie you can't keep this clothes anymore, you have to buy new clothes and Jungkook will take you to the shopping mall.  "     Appa said.

"You don't have to do anything from now on. You are Jeon now. I have bring the maids who will do the works. Okay? "    Appa asked.

He nodded. Oh yeah his dream became true. Now he can enjoy living a Royal life.

"Can I keep my last birthday's shirt with me? "   He asked appa.

"Okay"   Appa said shrugging his shoulder.

"Be ready at tomorrow morning okay I will pick up you and I have some surprise for you"     Appa said excitedly.

"Bye Jinnie, take care okay.
"Bye kookie,"    Appa came to me.

"Don't be very hard on my baby okay " He whispered in my ear and kissed my forehead.

Seriously ? They think I will have sex with that gold digger? No way.

"Jungkook don't need to use protection okay. I want to play with my grandchildren as soon as possible"   Dad whispered and winked at me.

They are really too fast.

They left after that.

He was standing there fidgeting. He really can act like an innocent person very well.

"You don't think that I have accept just because my parents likes you. To the world you are my husband but to me you are nothing but a maid"       I said loudly he flinched in the sudden sound.

I left from there to my house office to see what actually happened last day.

What the fuck?

What the fuck?. I did all this? And I also kissed him like I am some kind of hungry wolf.

What was I thinking while doing all this? Oh I was drunk. But he could choose Taehyung right? But he chose me because I am richer than him.

Taehyung was like  seokjin how can you do this to me?. The way he is doing can't you see. Asking how?.

Leave it I have so many works and I didn't even went to the office for this bullshit marriage.

******†**†**†**†******

Hi sweethearts. Hope you are all well.

Please vote and comment on the chapter.

Love you ❤❤all.

Bye bye...........