Part Seventeen

"Seokjin" Taehyung said dreamingly after seeing the love of his life

Wearing a blue loose T-shirt and black trousers. He never in his life expected to see Jin in Jungkook's house.

Taehyung was busy in staring at Jin

Meanwhile Jungkook easily understand that Jin is the one Taehyung everytime talked about. By the stare he is sure that he loves Jin very much but he didn't not like the  way he is feeling right now.

It is feels like insecurity.

"Hi, Taehyung-shi" Jin said with a sweet smile. But he didn't didn't like that Taehyung came in this house.

Everyone in his school ignored him because he was poor. Now Taehyung will also ignore him after knowing that he is a maid.

"What are you doing here? " Taehyung asked.

He can't understand why Jin is here because he is a Kim and Jungkook is Jeon so they are not siblings .

Maybe he is Jungkook's cousin. Taehyung thought in his mind.

"He is the maid I was talking about" Jungkook said coldly.

"He started working in this month" He said and took one can of coke and started drinking.

Because he thought that a billionaire like Taehyung will never like Jin after knowing that he is a just a maid.

"What? " Taehyung asked in disbelief.

"Seokjin is it true ? " Taehyung again asked.

"Yes Taehyung -shi it is true and you don't have to be my friend anymore,I understand" Jin said lowering his head tears threatening to fall down.

Jungkook smirk got bigger. He is liking the drama very much.

"Hey, seokjin don't say that. I was just very much surprised how can a beauty like you work as a maid. " Taehyung said in a very loving voice.

"Infact I am very happy that you work here and I found you here" Taehyung said smiling like a crazy. He is just so much happy seeing Jin.

"You will be my friend then" Jin looked at Taehyung and said with teary eyes.

"We are friends seokjin" Taehyung said assuring him.

Meanwhile someone was fuming in anger. Jungkook never thought Taehyung is that much desperate for Jin.

"Jin now go and start to make the dinner" Jungkook said that interrupting their conversation.

"Taehyung will you stay for the dinner? " Jungkook asked out of formality but he was praying that Taehyung will deny the offer.

"Of course , why not I want to taste Jin's cooking" Taehyung said happily.

"Wait, you made the chicken balls also right?, it was amazing" Taehyung again said praising Jin.

"Thank you " Jin said with a very big smile on his face.

Although Taehyung's heart melted in that smile, Jungkook was feeling irritated.

He never smile like that towards me but now he is smiling like a whore
Jungkook thought in his mind.

"Do you want any help? " Taehyung asked Jin with his famous boxy smile.

"Yeah, you ca...... " Jin didn't get to finish his talking Jungkook said

"But I don't allow my GUEST to go in MY kitchen" Jungkook said coldly.

"Okay, then I will wait here" Taehyung said and also took anther can of coke and started to drink.

" Hmmm" Taehyung moaned after taking the first bite

"You are a great cook Seokjin, you should open a restaurant " Taehyung said smilingly.

This is not that much good in taste. He is doing it just to make Jin flutter. Jungkook said in his mind.

"Thank you" Jin said and smiled.

Again he is smiling like that. Jungkook said in his mind.
"I don't have any problem" Taehyung said staring at Jin without realizing what is he saying.

"Huh? " Jungkook asked angrily.

"Huh? Oh yeah I am eating" Taehyung said after coming out from the daydreaming.

"Seokjin really the dinner was awesome, I wanted to kiss your hands for the best cooking" Taehyung said .

"Okay bye Jungkook bye seokjin" Taehyung said and left.

After Taehyung left Jungkook slammed the door and pushed seokjin on it

Now seokjin is in the middle of the door and Jungkook. Jungkook's face is just five inches away from him.

"So you are very good at seducing people right? " Jungkook asked Jin who is looking at his feet.

"What is seducing?" Jin asked innocently.

Jungkook grabbed his chin and pulled up making seokjin looking at his eyes.

"Don't even dare to act innocent in front of me, I know very well what kind of whore you are" Jungkook said harshly because he doesn't know why he is very much angry.

" I asked you something, answer me "
Jungkook said loudly.

"Yes sir" Jin said not wanting other more angry .

Even he can't understand anything other is saying but thought it is okay if he agree on everything.

Hearing it Jungkook's blood started boiling. He never expected Jin to say that. "What did you say? You are good at seducing? "

"Yes sir" Jin said looking at his eyes.

When he is himself willing to give me his body then I'll not take it - Jungkook thought

"Then, seduce me " Saying that Jungkook started to move forward and he was going to claim that plump lips.

Ding ding............

*****†*****†****†****

Happy independence to all indian readers. Hope you enjoy the chapter.
Vote and comment.
Love you❤❤ all.
Bye bye.........