Part Eighteen

Ding ding

Ding ding............

"I swear I will kill the person who came this late"      Jungkook angrily growled

After opening the door Jungkook saw that it was Taehyung.

"I am sorry, but forget my phone here"     Taehyung said with a nervous smile.

"And where is it? "    Jungkook asked with a tight lip smile.

"Huh? Oh it's on the dining table I think"     Taehyung said while staring at Jin who was standing awkwardly there.

"Jin go and bring the phone here"   Jungkook said in a demanding voice.

"Here"   Jin said giving the phone to Taehyung.

"Thank you seokjin, but what were you two doing at the threshold? "    Taehyung asked confusely.

"He was asking me if I am good at........ "

Jin could not complete his sentence then Jungkook said stopping him

"Sports, I was asking him if he is good at sports and games. "

"Oo, so seokjin are you good at gaming and sports? "    Taehyung asked seem to be interested in this topic.

"I was good at annual sports in our school and I don't play games"     Seokjin said looking at his feet.

"Don't be sad ba..... Seokjin, we can go to arcade and you can play many games"    Taehyung said with a beautiful smile.

"Really? "  Jin said like an exited kid.

"But Taehyung -shi can we go next month now I don't have any money"  Seokjin asked with a pout.

Amazing Taehyung also Jungkook.

Of course he will pay your bills too idiot, Jungkook said in his mind.

But Taehyung was amazed by Jin's self-respect, he not some kind of gold digger.

"Yes, sure seokjin we will go next month"   Taehyung said not wanting to hurt Jin's Selfpride.

He can't even take him to arcade but here he is to love him. Jungkook said in his mind.

"Taehyung, it's late and I think you should go now"   Jungkook said calmly but from inside he is fuming in anger.

"Yeah yeah, I am going byee seokjin see you soon"  Taehyung said happily hoping he will meet the love of his life soon.

"Bye, Taehyung-shi"   Jin said and smile like an angel almost giving two men a heart attack. One who is very willing to accept it and one who himself don't know it.

After locking the door Jungkook came near to Jin and said   

     "from today you will not go anywhere. Anywhere outside this house. Do you understand? "       Jungkook asked loudly.

"The...... En  whoo wi .. ill  do the gro.... Ce... ary ? "     Jin said looking at his feet.

"You will with me, understand with ME"     Jungkook said coldly.

"But, what about the arcade?  I want to go there"    Jin said sadly.

"I will also go with you"     Jungkook said.

"Okay"     Jin said and went to the kitchen.

"Did he just ignored me when I am speaking, I didn't finish yet"     Jungkook whispered to himself.

Knock knock

Knock knock.........

"Come in"    Jungkook said while sitting on his bed and resting his back on the headboard.

"Sir your milk"    Jin said giving him the glass.

"Here"   Jungkook give the glass back after drinking his milk with chocolate syrup.

Jin was akwardly standing there.

"What? Do you want something? "    Jungkook asked when he saw Jin was still standing there.

"Sir my phone, appa will be worried "   Jin said.

"Jin you are not a baby, don't act like one"   Jungkook said but Jin still stayed standing there without saying anything.

"Okay I will give you your phone but you have a to speak in front of me and you have to give me something"    Jungkook said with a smirk.

"Okay sir"    Jin said looking at his feet.

Ring ring ring.........

Jimin picked up the phone at the third  ring.
"Baby are you okay? Why didn't you called from the morning? Why was your phone switched off? I was so worried baby. Are you fine? "        And bombered with questions after picking up the phone.

"Appa calm down. I am okay. And my phone was switched off because I forget to charge my phone. No need to worried"      Jin sofly answered all the question.

Jungkook was listening all the things and how much beloved Jin is.

He assumed that Jin got his honey like sweet voice got from his appa.

" Jinnie baby, you are not over working right? "  A deep voice came from the other line and it's kinda scary but same time soft.

"No dad, please don't stess yourselves I am fine and I am very happy"    Jin said smiling.

Jungkook felt a tingle feeling in his stomach what is new to him.

" Baby vedio call me, I want to see my baby's beautiful face "   Jimin said teasing him.

Unknowingly Jungkook's lips also curved up.

"Appa don't tease me, but I really want to see you"    Jin said and hanged up the phone.

"hi baby, you are looking beautiful as always"  Jimin said from the other line.

And Jungkook saw a beautiful man in his forties and a also a handsome man with dimple little older than other one.

No wander Jin is this much beautiful.

After a lot of talking Jin hanged up the phone.

"Now give me your phone. And it's time to give the promised thing jinnie baby"     Jungkook said smirking.

"Okay sir, what's it? "    Jin honestly said.

"Give one body massage, you were quite good yesterday"   Jungkook said and layed down on his stomach.

"Ahhh, jinnnn ahhh like that ahh"

"It's feeling so good, you are awesome"

You are perfect in everything Jungkook said in his mind.

†*****†*****†*****†******

Hi sweethearts. Hope you are all well.

Vote and comment on this chapter. Please comment me my mistakes.
Love you❤❤❤ all.

Bye bye........