part four

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook's POV

Now I am sitting in a club sipping my whiskey. I really can't forget the cafe's incident it's burning me from inside now.

I really want someone to let out my frustration.

But i can't go to them, they has to come to me. Okay now I have one, is not she Mr choi's daughter? Right she is.

She is pretty,        "hey hotty, what are you doing alone? "         "Was waiting for you "       I started to flirting with her

"Well I'm here now, all yours"        She said sitting on my lap and started to kissing on my neck          "now that that you are all mine, let's have fun"

With that we go to the rooms of this club, soon the room filled with moaning and groaning sound

****************

Now I am sitting in my car going to my house, I am feeling better than before. But....... I have not forget about anything, from tomorrow I am going to make your life a living hell.

*******************

Jin's POV

I really can't believe what happened today.

Can one person can treat other one that way?, how can someone that cruel?.

My throat is hurting very much , I couldn't eat my dinner normally.

My appa got really worried that a foodie like me don't want to eat but can't tell him the truth, appa will be very worried than ,

He is already very much sad because I am leaving the house tomorrow.

I am very excited for tomorrow, I am going to earn money with my own work and they give me five thousand dollars, uncle is very rich.

I have packed my bag appa also helped me
I mean that house was like huge and how luxurious.

I am going to live there from tomorrow, oh god I am going crazy out of exitment.