Part Thirty Seven.

At the morning Jeon family was eating their breakfast

At the morning Jeon family was eating their breakfast. Jinkook couple will leave after eating breakfast.

"I have a surprise for you Jungkook"      Yoongi said.

"And what is it? "    Jungkook asked.

"I have booked tickets for your honeymoon in Paris"     Yoongi said with a big smile.

"But what about the company? I have already taken leave for many days"    Jungkook said.

"Don't worry son. I have not become that old to not maintain a company. "    

"You can fully enjoy your honeymoon and I will supervise the company"   Yoongi said.

"Tomorrow morning is your flight. You two can take rest today"     Hoseok said.

"Jinnie baby have very much fun there. okay? "      Hoseok said

"Okay appa"    Jin said smiling.

"Jin why don't you talk to me? Don't you like me? "     Yoongi whined.

"It's not like that dad. I just understand what to talk about with you. Don't be sad "    Jin said .

"No no son, I was just messing with you"    Yoongi said smiling.

"Okay dad appa we are leaving now"    Saying that Jungkook started to walk towards the entrance.

"Bye bye appa and dad "    Jin said smiling.

Jin was sitting on their shared bed

Jin was sitting on their shared bed. As soon as Jin got down from the car Jungkook left.

He called his appa to tell the news that he is going to Paris.

Ring ring.........

"Hello baby, how are you? "     Jimin asked very exitedly.

"I am fine appa. How are you ? "  Jin asked.

"I am doing good. Now tell me what is the reason you called me in this morning? "     Jimin asked. Knowing very well that Jin has something to tell him hearing his exited voice.