Part Fifty one.

Jungkook said to the police to knock on the door. They did.

Taehyung opened the door with a big smile plastered on his face.

"Hey, what's up dude? "       Taehyung asked looking at  Jungkook.

"Oh I see you have also brought police with you"      Taehyung said looking around.

"Just step aside we need to search your house. We don't have time to listen to your rubbish"      Jungkook said pushing Taehyung aside.

Taehyung chuckled seeing  Jungkook this much desperate.

Jungkook and the officers started to search the whole house without leaving any corner.

But Jin was not there.  Jungkook started to going crazy.

"Could you find something? "       Taehyung asked poking  Jungkook's arm.

Jungkook said nothing just kept standing there. Not finding what to do now.

"I told you I don't know where is your husband  Jungkook. Don't waste your time here"     Taehyung said smirking.

Jungkook left from there angrily and started driving crazily. He just don't know where to go. What to do.

He is sure he will go mad at this point.

He stopped the car and started to crying like a infant.

"Baby where are you? What are you doing now? "       Jungkook kept saying all this while sobbing.

"Please baby come back to me. I promise I will never ever let your eyes get wet. Please baby please come back to me"

He called Jisoo and Jisoo immediately answered the call cause she was also worried about Jin.

"Hello Jisoo, did Jin come back home? "       Jungkook asked while sobbing.

"No master, young master has not come back home yet"     Jisoo said.

She was also feeling pity for  Jungkook hearing his voice.

Jungkook hanged up the phone and started to hit on the steering wheel.

"Oh God! Where I will find him now?. This police are doing nothing. I have so many rivals, how will I know who is the culprit? "       Jungkook started to about the rivals who has possibilities of hurting his husband.

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

Other hand ;

"What do you think Kim Seokjin? Oh sorry sorry Jeon Seokjin.That you are so beautiful that you can seduce every single person and get in their pants?. So the answer is no, a big NO "        Someone said to Jin's unconscious figure.

"See yourself now laying here unconscious and here is no man around you then whom will you seduce huh?.

But there is an mad lover of you still wants to marry you and make you  Kim Seokjin again. "

"But you can't  get Jeon Jungkook. Never ever. He was mine. He is mine and he will always be mine. "    

"You will never get to see your husband's face anymore"      The person said laughing maniacally.

Jin's unconscious body was laying there like a statue without any movement.

" Hey Rosé what are you talking with my darling? Huh? "     Taehyung asked as soon as he entered into the room.

Taehyung and Rosé are cousins. One day Rosé was telling him how much she loves Jungkook and Jin has taken him away from her.

Then they decided they will take their revenge either today or tomorrow.