Part Eleven

Taehyung came back to his house and gave all the groceries to his maid        "wow, Tae you have a very good taste"
   "I was wondering what you will do since I had not told you the types name but you did very well"      The maid said.

"Thank you aunty"      Saying that Taehyung left from there and went straight to his room.

He was laying on the bed and thinking about Jin, he really can't get him out of his head. His sweet voice his smile and most of all his beauty .

"I have to tell this to  Jungkook, I think he can help me to find him"        Taehyung said and fall asleep.

Jin came back to home and did all his works now it's began to dark outside

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Jin came back to home and did all his works now it's began to dark outside. He was worried about  Jungkook. He has not any office today so where is he

Jin's POV

I was making dinner for him and me. I am really scared now. What if something bad happened to him?. Should I call him? But I don't have his number.

After making the dinner I am waiting for him in the living room now it's 9pm

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

After making the dinner I am waiting for him in the living room now it's 9pm . Then I heard car's sound.
It means he came back right?

He came to leaving room. And he was stumbling. Is he drank? . Then he drive while he was drank? What if something happened to him? All this questions were roaming around my head.

He was going to fall from the dizziness but I quickly hold him.      "Sir be careful"      I said him and he look at me kinda differenrently.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him that caused me to hold his shoulder.        " You are looking very beautiful "        Saying that he tugged some hair behind my ear.

Why is he acting like that?.        "Sir let's go to your room"      I said to him and pushed him lightly.

He let go of me but again grabbed my shoulder and I lead him to his room.

I took him to the side of the bed and laid him down. But he pulled my hand and I fall on the top of him.

He cupped my cheeks  but I immediately got down from the bed and saw him already fall asleep.

He is handsome and looking very cute when he is sleeping.

I took off his shoes and covered him in blanket and left the room.

Next  morning.

Jungkook's POV

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Jungkook's POV

I wake up from the sunlight and blink several times and to adjust the brightness.  "Ahhh shit"   My head is aching like hell . Why did I consumed that much alcohol last night?.

Wait, where am I?. I sat up and saw that it is my room and I am covered in a blanket but who put me on the bed?

"Oh you already wake up? "    Jin came
to my room with a tray and smiled. He kept the tray on the side table and went to the window. He opened all the curtains and came back to me.

"Sir go to the bathroom and fresh up , I brought your breakfast"     He said smiling.    

"I can see it and don't you have any manners? Don't you know we have to knock before entering someone's bedroom? "    I said coldly .

"Sorry sir"   He said lowering his head.           "Now get out"     He left from my room.

I really don't like it when he behave like that much sweet , I feel like I am the most cruel man in the world and I know he is doing it purposely to make me feel guilty.

I came out after freshen up from the bathroom and started to eat and saw that he made hangover tea. He really taking good care of me.

Jin's POV

He is really a spoiled brat he can't even give minimum respect towards a human I hate him I really hate him.

Does every rich people act like him? But his appa is a good person.

I don't want to work here anymore but I don't have any other option I need money.

Don't cry for him Jin he doesn't deserve your precious tears. I said to myself and started to doing my works.

Jungkook's POV

I was checking some files in my study. I brought them with me since I am not going to office for three days.

I am feeling better now after drinking the tea my headache get normal.

I heard some giggles sound so I went near the window and saw

Jin was running around while chasing a butterfly and laughing like a child

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Jin was running around while chasing a butterfly and laughing like a child.
Unknowingly I was smiling seeing his childish act how can he catch a butterfly with hands?

But is it really my garden?. I didn't went there for a long time but I knew there was no flowers there. When he did all this? .

I can't believe my own eyes my garden is looking very beautiful but not more than Jin.

What? Why I think that? Why I am comparing Jin with a garden? I really lost my mind. I need a coffee.

"Jin"      I called him and he looked around where am I but can't see me.
Like is he a baby or what ?

"Jin"    This time I called him loudly and he looked up and after a long time he saw me.

"Yes sir"     He said again smiling. Is he a stupid ? I just two hours ago scolded him but he is smiling to me?.

"I need one coffee"      I said loudly. He nodded and went into the house.

"You are too naive and innocent Jin, that's not good for this world"     I thought and went to my desk.

****†*****†******

Hi armies ! Hope you are all well
Vote and comment on this chapter
Love you all❤.
Bye bye..........

Poisonous❤ Love  || Jinkook✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें