Part Twenty two

"What the fuck Taehyung? Why are you proposing him out of nowhere? And don't forget he is just a maid"     Jungkook shouted

"Don't you dare to insult him in front of everyone"     Taehyung said.

"Seokjin I have asked you something, please answer me"   Taehyung said seokjin with very much loving eyes.

"I am very sorry Taehyung-shi but I can't take decision about my marriage. I will marry the person whom my parents will select for me. And you deserve someone best Taehyung-shi but I am good for nothing , I am just a negligible maid"   Saying that Jin started to walk towards the car.

After Jin left from there Taehyung got up from his earlier position. And said "listen Jungkook, I don't care if Seokjin is just a maid Or billionaire like me. I love him the way he is. I don't want to know who he is, where he came from, what his father's name. Do you understand? "      Saying that Taehyung started to walk behind Jin.

"It's the second time I felt insulted for you Jin, just see what I do to you"     Jungkook said and he also went to his car.

Jin was standing there and Taehyung was comforting him

"Seokjin I am very sorry for what happened there please don't be sad"    Taehyung said.

"No Taehyung-shi I am not sad. I know who I am. And it's not new to me.

My schoolmates used to remind me every time that I am poor, so I am not sad "

"We should be happy with what God has given us and I am happy . I don't want anything else"

"See I am smiling"   Saying that Jin started to giggle.

You are so pure Jin. Just stay how you are don't let anyone to change your simplicity. And I will always do everything to make you happy just wait for some time      Taehyung said in his mind.

"If you two are done, can we go now? "   Jungkook asked.

Jungkook was standing there from the beginning but didn't said anything but when he saw Taehyung is raising his hand to caress Jin's cheek he can't let that happen.