Part Forty five

Then again Jungkook hovered over Jin

Then again Jungkook hovered over Jin. And tried to kiss his neck but Jin said shyly "I need to go to the bathroom "

"Okay" Jungkook said and got up from Jin.

Jin tried to sat but immediately hissed at the pain in his lower body.Again fall down on the bed.

"Are you still sore? " Jungkook asked.

Jin nodded in agreement.

So Jungkook picked up Jin .

Jin hide his face in Jungkook's chest because they were still naked and he was very embarrassed to face Jungkook.

When they were in front of the bathroom Jungkook asked "now You can manage by yourself, right? "

Jin nodded.

When Jin looked at himself in the mirror he saw his whole body was covered by purple marks.

His thighs also have some marks. He touched the marks and smiled because it was made by Jungkook.

He doesn't know how but he loves Jungkook. He didn't notice when he fall in love with his husband.

After like half an hour later Jin came out of the bathroom full dressed.

And he saw Jungkook was also fully dressed and arranging there breakfast on the coffee table.

"Come and eat I have brought our breakfast" Jungkook said patting on the couch.

Jin sat on the couch and said "you don't have to do all the things Jungkook "

"No no no you can't call me Jungkook when we are not in the bed. And I just allowed you to call my name last night because I didn't want to feel like I'm fucking some servants. And don't you think yourself very much special because you are not. I have had sex with countless persons . But now I can't go around and fuck who ever I want because everyone knows I am married and you are my fucking husband.I am just taking care of you because it was your first time. " Jungkook said every words harshly.

Didn't I promised that my poisonous love would never let you to be happy? Jungkook said in his mind.

Jin started to cry hearing all this. He thought maybe Jungkook started to love him but Jungkook will never love him.

" And the from the second time I will not be so gentle with you. You will see the exact me the cold hearted CEO who has no emotions. Until today I have spare you enough comfort and mind peace but now you will see the hell" Jungkook said.

He was actually frustrated with himself and he was not liking the idea that he was feeling different with Jin.

Jin somehow can manage to beat his heart faster.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ahh please stop, please it's hurts." Jin was crying to stop the treatment he was receiving but Jungkook didn't stop he kept thrusting in Jin's bruised hole.

After Cumming for third time inside Jin he picked up Jin from the bed and pushed him to the wall and settle himself between Jin's legs and pushed his huge cock inside Jin with so much force.

"Ahhhh  ..........Please stop. I can take no more" Jin cried out but Jungkook didn't hear his pleadings and kept pleasuring himself.

Until that night Jungkook just tortured him mentally but from that night started to tortured him physically also.

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~

Jin became so much skinny day by day his skin started to pale. Dark circles began to find their place under Jin's eyes because of the sleepless nights he was spending.

But still he managed to look beautiful

He was in the kitchen packing Jungkook's lunch and he saw everyone started to leave the kitchen.

He knows that Jungkook has come into the kitchen. Although Jungkook tortured Jin , he became very much clingy to Jin.

Two arms snaked around his waist and someone put his chin on Jin' s shoulder.

Jungkook turned around Jin to face him. Jin kept looking his shoes.

Jungkook pulled Jin's face up holding his chin. And looked at Jin's red lips which were already swollen from the last night.

He kissed Jin sucking hard his both lips. Jin hissed in pain but still didn't kissed him back.

From the the day Jungkook started to torture him he stopped kissing back him.

Jungkook pulled up from the kiss and rubbed Jin's lower lip.

"I am going office. See you soon"      Saying that he left from the house.

Jin was still in the kitchen Jisoo came in.

"Young master can I ask you something? "        Jisoo asked.

"Hmm "     Jin just hummed.

"Does master love you? "    She asked.

Jin can not take anymore he hugged her and started to cry hysterically.

Jisoo sat down on the floor and Jin was crying on his shoulder.

"No h..... he doe......sn't lo...... love me. And ne.... ver  wi.... will"    Jin said crying.

"But he loves you young master he just can't understand it "       Jisoo said.

"No yo.... you are lying"    Jin said still sobbing.

"I am not lying to you. I observed you two from the beginning and I have seen how he got panicked when your hand cut by the vegetable chopping and the way he kisses you I can see he loves you . "       Jisoo said.

"Really? "     Jin asked sitting straight.

"Yes. And we have to do something to make him realize that he loves you"    She said smiling.

"What? "      Jin asked wiping his tears.

"Do you have any friend ? Who can help us? "    Jisoo asked.

"I have just one best friend Ken and he will help me if I asked him about it"       Jin said.

"Great"    Jisoo said smiling.

"What we have to do? "     Jin asked.

Jisoo started to said      "listen........

****†****†****†****†****†****

Hi sweethearts. Hope you are all well.

Enjoy the chapter and don't forget to
vote and comment.

Love you❤❤❤❤❤❤ all.

Bye bye 👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋