Part Nine

Jungkook came to the dining room after taking a shower and saw many delicious foods was served on the table .

seeing that he almost started to drooling over the foods and without saying anything he sat on the chair and started to dig in.

Jin was standing there waiting , if Jungkook need something.           "Why are you standing? Are not you eating? "             Jungkook asked while chewing the food.           "I will eat later. You eat first"         Jin said softly.

After finishing his meal Jungkook was drinking water and suddenly he choked. He started to cough and breathe heavily. His lungs were greedily searching for air.

Jin came to him immediately and started to pat his back and head , said soothing words in his soft voice
"Calm down sir, calm down, "          "I am here! Everything will be fine "

"Breathe slowly"         Jin kept saying all this words and patting his back and head .

But unknowingly Jin came very close to Jungkook , his face was only a few inches away from him.

After sometimes Jungkook's breathing became normal and when he turned to the other side he saw Jin's beautiful face just a few inches away from him looking worriedly at him.

"Are you okay now? "      Jin asked as if he was the one who was suffering.
"Yeah I am okay"          Jungkook said and turn around, he can't see Jin's face this closely.

Realising about their position Jin quickly went away from him. And Jungkook also went to his room.

After eating and cleaning the dishes Jin went to Jungkook's room with a glass of warm milk.

Jungkook was about to lie on the bed

Knock knock........

Jungkook went to the door and opened it.       "What? "          He asked coldly.         "Your warm milk , your appa told me to give it to you at night"          Jin said with a blank expression.

he has had enough, he really want to go to the bed now.

"I don't want it"        Jungkook whined like a child but Jin has no interest in it.
"Sir, please drink it"       Jin said.        

"No no it tastes so much awful"      Jungkook whined again         "Okay drink it today, from tomorrow I will do something to make it taste better"         Jin pleaded. He doesn't want any drama at this hour.         "Okay, give it to me"         Jungkook said .

He was just annoying Jin. He doesn't have any problem in drinking warm milk. Then he drank the whole glass in one go.

Jin is now laying down on his bed and crying silently.and slowly drifted off to his dream land.

****************

"Today sir taking so much time"     Jin told himself.            "Should I wake up him? "         He thought. After half an hour later he decided to wake up Jungkook.

Jin came to Jungkook's room and knock three times but got no reply so he went inside and saw Jungkook was sleeping peacefully in his bed

He went beside the bed and called several times "sir wake up " "Sir"
"Sir you will be late to your office"
But got no reaction.

So he sat on the bed and started to shaking him but suddenly Jungkook turn around and hugged him wrapping his hands around his waist.

"O my god! What should I do now"      Jin thought in his mind.        "Sir wake up"       Jin screamed his lungs out.

Jungkook immediately open his eyes at that and sat up on his bed revealing his naked torso.he always sleeps in his Short's without any shirt on.  Jin quickly got up from the bed.        "What the hell? Why are you screaming"        Jungkook said loudly.        "I wanted to wake up you"    Jin said pouting his lips.

"By screaming like that? "      Jungkook asked rudely but Jin couldn't say anything in embarrassment.
"By the way why were you waking up me"       Jungkook asked raising his one eyebrow.

" I thought you will be late in work "    Jin said looking down he can't see Jungkook half naked.  He added       "and the breakfast is ready"    

"No I don't have office today and you go down I am coming after freshing up"        Jungkook said coldly.        "Why? Will not your boss scold you ? "
Jin asked innocently blinking his eyes

Jungkook chuckled and got up from the bed and came close to Jin .
He whisper in his deep raspy voice beside Jin's ear         "I am the owner of the JEON Enterprise, who will scold me? "      Jin shivered at the closeness. He backed away a little.       "I didn't know"      Jin said looking down and left from there.

Jungkook started to think      "does he really didn't know who I am? "       "It's strange every korean know me, didn't he see me in any magazine? "    Jungkook thought and went to the bathroom not what he has done to Jin

Jin came down stairs and thought what he felt minutes ago it is a foreign feeling to him. Except his parents and ken no one has hugged him and came that much close to him.

"Came to earth Jin"      Jungkook said cutting Jin's train of thoughts. When he came to the dining room he saw Jin looking blankly at the wall .

"Sit, I am bringing your breakfast"     Jin said and went to the kitchen and brought the breakfast.

"You can eat yours too, I don't need anything else"      Jungkook said while eating.      "Okay "      Saying that Jin also started to eat.

Jungkook glanced at Jin and saw Jin eating with a pout cutely , unknowingly a smile formed on his lips.

*******************

Hi armies hope you are all doing well.
Please vote and comment on the story.
Love you ❤❤❤all.
Bye............