Part Forty four

After some minutes Jin's breathing started to get normal

"Are you okay baby? " Jungkook asked.

Jin nodded.he can't utter any single word.

"Can I move now? " Jungkook asked. He was feeling like he can cum immediately in Jin's so tight hole. But he controlled himself.

"You will move? " Jin asked innocently.

Jungkook could not stop himself from chuckling seeing Jin's cuteness.

"Yeah baby I will move now" Jungkook said and started to move in the tight hole slowly.

"Ahh it's hurting" Jin again cried out in the pain.

Jungkook showered Jin's face with kisses and whispering sweet nothing words into Jin's ear.

Easing him from the pain of being stretched out by the huge dick.

After sometimes "Ahhh Jungkook" Jin moaned and it was out of pleasure.

Jin hold tight onto the bedsheets. He buried his face into the pillow.

When it seemed Jin was ready to take him , Jungkook rolled his hip forward
With slow and steady rhythms.

He Intewind their fingers to make the interaction more intimated.

"You are so tight baby. All for me. You are mine" Jungkook said in a possessive voice.

Jungkook started to quicken his speed.

" Ahhh " Jin moaned.

Jungkook smirked when he found Jin's sweet spot. And started to move in a animalistic speed.

Skin slapping sound and the sound of wall and bed collision could be heard from the outside.

Jin became a moaning mess. Was shamelessly moaning in the pleasure.

He put Jin's one leg on his shoulder and started to move like a machine. He was not Jungkook anymore he became the sex monster he was.

"Ahhh Jungkook, please slow down. It is too much" Jin said when it was too much for him.

Jungkook pulled out till the tip of his cock. Then pushed in with a maximum speed.

" Ahh " Jin moaned in the pain and pleasure.

He did that several times to hear Jin's erotic voice. He was getting addicted to Jin's moans.

Jungkook was looking at Jin's fucked out expression in pride that it was him who has made Jin turn into a moaning mess.

"Ahh what is happening to me?what is happening in my belly?.It is feeling like I am going to explode. " Jin said still closing his eyes.

Jungkook understood that Jin was going to have his life's first orgasm. So he started to quicker his speed than before (if it was possible) to reach his own high.

"Cum with me baby, cum with me" Jungkook said.

"Ahh Jungkook " Jin screamed spitting his semens on his and Jungkook's stomach.

"Ahh baby" Saying that Jungkook shoot his cum into Jin's hole.

Jin felt something thik warm filling his hole. But he was tired to inquire. Jungkook fall above Jin calming down from the high.

Jungkook saw Jin slowly closed his eyes and drifted into his dream land.

Jungkook smiled looking at Jin who was sleeping cutely pouting his lips.

"I can't believe you fall asleep after having just one round. What you will do if I want five round? " Jungkook asked Jin's sleeping figure caressing his cheek.

Jungkook slowly pulled out from Jin's hole. Jin whimpered in the sleep in the sudden action. Cum was oozing out from the hole.

" But that was amazing, thank you " Saying that Jungkook kissed Jin' s forehead and picked up Jin in bridal style and went into the bathroom after calling Jisoo to change the bedsheets.

Jisoo came into the room to change the bedsheets. The room smelled like sex. The black sheet was covered with strains of dried cum and blood.

Indicating Jin was not a virgin anymore.

Jisoo smiled thinking about her young master.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook put Jin on the bed after cleaning himself and his husband.

And covered himself and Jin with a blanket he pulled Jin into his embrace and hold Seokjin' s tiny waist possesively. . And also fell asleep.

The two of them didn't realize it was not just sex. It was actually love making. No one would cared about someone while having sex if he doesn't love that person.

Jungkook didn't realize because he never has made love with someone all he did was squeezing his own thirst.

And Jin has never did something like that.

In the morning ;

The sun rays were coming from the window. Jungkook woke up and blinked several times to adjust to the bright sunshine.

When he completely woke up he saw Jin's face was very close to him and his hand was on Jin's bare waist. It was the first time he saw Jin beside him in the morning.

Indeed he has burned every energy from Jin last night.

Jin was looking so beautiful in the bright sunshine his face was blooming like a rose. Jungkook keep staring at Jin.

After sometimes Jin started to stirring. And slowly opened his eyes.

"Good morning" Jungkook said.

Jin immediately went under the blanket when he remembered all the things from last night. And cherry on the top he was still naked.

Jungkook chuckled at Jin 's cuteness and also went under the blanket.

"Is Jinnie baby shy? " Jungkook asked teasingly.

Jin nodded his head. His cheeks and ears were beet red in shyness.

"No need to be shy baby I am your husband and it's so  normal to happen what happened last night. Okay? " Jungkook asked pecking Jin's lips.

"I didn't brush " Jin said looking down.

"But you are still tasty" Jungkook said smirking.

***†***†***†***†***†***

Hi sweethearts. Hope you are all well.

Please don't forget to vote and comment on the chapters.

Love you ❤❤❤❤all.

Bye bye👋👋👋👋........