Part Thirty six.

After the the party Hoseok didn't let the new weds to leave the house

"What are you doing standing there? "  Jungkook asked Jin who was standing at the corner.

" I have not bring any clothes with
me "     Jin said pouting.

"Don't do that"      Jungkook said

"What? "    Jin asked innocently.

"Nothing, you can wear my clothes"    Saying that Jungkook went towards his closet. And took out a grey tshirt and a short.

"Here wear this"    Jungkook said giving him the clothes.

Jin was going towards the bathroom . Jungkook hold his hand.

"Where are you going? "    Jungkook asked.

"To change the clothes, why? "     Jin asked.

"Nothing you can go"    Jungkook said shaking his head.

When Jin went to the bathroom he also changed his clothes.

When he was sitting on the bed Jin came into the room while pulling his shorts down.

"Sir it's too short "    Jin said .

Jungkook's eyes were glued at Jin's smooth long legs. Jungkook never had seen Jin's body's any part other than face and hand. He always wears full trousers and collered t-shirts.

" But I think it's too long "     Jungkook said still looking at Jin's legs.

"Huh? "    Jin asked confusely.

"Nothing, I just...... Come here"    Jungkook said .

Jin went near him. And at the second later Jin was sitting on Jungkook's lap.

Jungkook hug him tighly holding his waist by one hand.

With another hand he started to caressing his cheek.

"What do you eat that your lips are this much addicting? "     Jungkook asked making Jin a blushing mess.

"I don't know"    Jin said while blushing and a shy smile is on his lips.

"Then let me find out by kissing you"     Jungkook said and crashed his lips on Jin's lips.

He was kissing Jin softly but after some moments the kiss became   the hungry one. He was sucking Jin's lips hungrily that Jin hold Jungkook's t-shirt tightly.

Jungkook bite his lower lip but Jin didn't opened his mouth.

Jungkook release the kiss and looked at Jin. Jin face was flustered red eyes closed.

"Jin, why are not you kissing me
back? "   Jungkook asked while breathing heavily.

Jin opened his eyes.