Part Thirty one.

Jungkook's POV :

"You should be happy that I let Seokjin go"     Taehyung said and smirked

Is he trying to say that he pitied on me letting go Jin?

"Son, last night you were drunk so that I didn't get any situation to talk with you but now I am telling you please take care of my son, he never had luxurious life so he will never asked you more. But he is a love sick cat please give him as much love as you can give him"     Jin's Dad told me.

Yeah, like I don't know your son is a greedy bitch. He would not marry me if I was  not rich.

"Yes sir, sure I will love him very much"    I said smiling.

And my poisonous love will destroy his whole life. Because of him I had to feel insulted again and again. I will fill your life with insults and humiliation.

" Thank you son, and from now on you can call me dad and Jimin appa. "    Jin's dad said and his husband smiled at me.

Jin was still hugging him. Like he is very sad . But I know he is dancing inside being Jeon Jungkook's husband.

"Jin it's time for our departure"     I said and he pulled out from the hug.

Jin's appa and dad were crying so was he.

How can they do this much drama? Like seriously I have to endure this drama now?.

"Jin let's go, we are getting late"     I said smiling.

He just nodded and started to walk behind me.

"Seokjin, congratulations take care okay"     That Taehyung said smiling.

And his eyes were wet with tears. I am feeling very satisfied finally seeing him crying. He thought he will win but I am not allowing that to happen.

But why he has to hold Jin's hands. And Jin is smiling while crying.

Am I here to watch romeo Juliet's love scene.

"You also take care Taehyung-shi"    Jin said.

You also take care Taehyung-shi I swear he is the number one drama queen in the world.

And I think they don't have any plans to letting go each other's hands.

"Jin we should go now"   I said pulling him towards me.

I was driving and he was looking outside still crying

I don't know why is he even crying?. He should be happy right?. Or is he thinking I will not give him money?.

Well I don't care if he crying or laughing.

Jin's POV :

I am still crying looking outside.

I am sure that I had killed a whole kingdom in my last life. If I had not then why my life become like this. I have never get to see a happy life.

There will always something to make my life worst.

I never thought about money. I like simple lifestyle where love will be the main part.

I always wanted my husband to love me but here I am. Love is far away he hates me but I don't know why.

What I have done to deserve this much hate?.

All i did is taking care of him.

But I am grateful he didn't react in front of my parents. I am sure if he would my appa could not endure the pain.

The car stopped in front of his house he opened the door and went into the house leaving me alone.

The security guard came.   "Sir please get down from the car I have to park it"    

I came out from the car and bring my luggage down.

When I entered into the house he was sitting on the couch.

"Listen carefully, I won't repeat and I will not except any interruption while I am speaking"    

" Okay sir "   

"First of all nothing will change between us I will be remain your master and you will be my maid as previous days. I will still give the money you were getting and you will still do the all works.   Am I clear? "    Sir asked.

"Yes sir " I said lowering my head.

"You will be........    Sir can't get finish his words two men came into the living room.

One was uncle and another man's name I don't know.

Uncle came running. And  hugged me tightly. He is just like my appa but my appa is very quiet person.

" Oo my Jinnie baby, I am so glad you became my so in law "     Uncle said. 

" I can't believe my brat son will ever get married, but you have done the impossible thing possible "     If you knew the truth.

"Congratulations baby both of you "  Uncle said releasing the hug.

"Thank you uncle"   I said smiling.

"From now no uncle, I am your appa and yoongi I mean kookie's dad is your dad"  

Oh so this man is sir's dad.

"Okay appa"    I said smiling.

"Let's go upstairs I will help you to arranging your things in Jungkook's room"      Uncle said taking my luggage.

What I do now sir didn't accept me as his husband how can I live in his room but he is not saying anything so it's not my fault. I went with uncle to sir's room.

****†***†***†****

Hi sweethearts. Here is another update. Enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment on this chapter.

Love you❤❤ all.

Bye bye👋👋👋👋........