part three

While Hoseok was talking with Jin, Jungkook was getting ready for office . Once he was done he came downstairs and said    "so appa, bye "

"Bye, kookie"      He added    "you are looking handsome as ever"

Jungkook just smiled ready to go his office. He was going towards his car where his driver waiting for him. He got into the car and his driver take him to the office.

Jin came back to his house and told jimin everything         "no baby, you can't do this work"      Jimin said sadly

"don't you know how much I miss you everytime you go somewhere without me?, I love you so much son i can't let you live in there  "        " Appa please, please, please please "           Jin said pleadingly       "will you not miss me? Huh? Don't you love me anymore? "

"No appa i love you the most in this world, I will sure miss you but please let me do this I wanna do it "

"I promise I will face time with you every day and call you anytime I got a chance "       Jin said to jimin hugging him         "are you sure? "   Jimin asked Worriedly     "yes appa i am very much sure"      "Okay"    Jimin kiss his cheek and go to kitchen .

Jin is now lying down on his small bed lazily, suddenly his phone started to ring

He picked up the phone without checking it's ID.   "Hello"     "Hey jinnie, how are you? "      And just listening the voice Jin can tell that it is his best friend ken.

Ken is very rich. His father is a businessman. Because Jin was a very scholar student and ken was also, so they became friends.
And ken is Jin's only one friend. In his school everyone would insult him for his poverty but ken was the only one who did not judge him with his family status.

"I am fine, what's about you? "    Jin asked happily            " I am going aboard for higher education "

"That's really good, I am very happy for you"   

" Which country are you going? "

"USA"

   " I will go tomorrow, so let's meet today "