part five

Jin's POV :

Jin's POV :

I am now making breakfast for sir. I love cooking . This kitchen is really very beautiful it has every kitchen appliances, I don't know how to use few of them.

But how can I survive here, this man hates me and I know he will take his revenge on me I saw it in his eyes.

"Why God?why?why are you so unfair to me? "         Jin said in his mind, a tear fell from his eyes .

My pancakes are ready now, now the soup is boiling when sir will come to eat I will serve him.

    "Is the breakfast ready? "    Suddenly sir asked from the dinning room startling me.

He is wearing a black suit with white shirt,            " does he like black that much? "          I asked in my mind yesterday also he was wearing black suit.     

"Yes sir "         I said and serve his breakfast on the table

" From my breakfast should be on the table at sharp 8am , I can't ask you every time, do you get it ? "      He asked me angrily    

  "yes, sir "      Then he started to eat with an unreadable expression,       

"does it taste salty, bad? Or he likes it? "       I asking in my mind but he said nothing and his expression is blank so can't get it.

After finishing his food he stood up from his chair and told me     "I have kept my clothes in the laundry basket, you will wash them with your hands, if I find out any strain on them I will make sure you do it again"      He said coldly  

      "but.... "        I can't finish my word he cut me off saying                  " Seokjin did you forget the rules? I thought you need this job "          "Okay sir "        "Good"      Saying that he left for the office .

"O my God "      The only thing I can say. His laundry basket is full of clothes I don't have this much clothes in my closet. But I am not weak it is nothing to me .  

Jungkook's POV :

Jungkook's POV :

Today I am very happy. Now that seokjin will know his standard, he must be feeling miserable now.

I can't wait to see him all tired and exhausted, I did that Intansenally to make him suffer.

Today I crack the deal with MIN company it is very important to our company to achieve more success .

Knock .......knock

"Come in"        I said when I heard someone knocking the door.    "Sir your father calling you to his cabin"      My assistant Lisa said        "okay you go I am going"     She left.    " Why dad calling me? "     I asked in my mind

"Dad you wanted to see me? "       I asked him coming inside his cabin .

"Yes son, come here"    I go near him
Suddenly he hug me      "I am proud of you Jungkook, I heard about your meeting, congratulations"       He said realising the hug .    

"But  son you have to stop your lifestyle, hanging out in the bars, one night stands you have to stop this " Dad said seriously       " You are korea's no one CEO, you have to keep that image, it can be affect your career son "   

  I am dumbfounded, dad knows everything, how is it possible? .

But he is saying the truth the reporters are searching for any clue to destroy me    "okay dad "      "That's my son"   

I am now checking on the retail presentation for our next meeting. I think I need to check it in my house it has many mistakes.

Knock...... Knock

"Come in"

I know who is it, I had called Jackson and told him to meet me. Now he has come.

Jackson is my childhood friend and my company's managing director.
We were partner in crime, but I am his boss in the working place and he maintained it.

"Hey dude, what's so important? "    He asked sitting in front of me.   "Why, can't I want to see you"       I back fired him .     

"Well we saw each other last night in the club and no, you need something for what you called me not see me, so speak "        He said in one breathe .

He is right I don't like to show our relationship in office,although everyone knows it       

"Calm down Jackson, okay I need someone's information"      I said
  "And who is it? "        "Kim seokjin, I need to know his everything" I said coldly.   

  "Why JK wanna date him"
He said raising his  one eyebrow with a smirk     "date my foot, I hate him "

"So why? "       He asked me  being confused.       "You don't need to know"
I said smirking .        "Okay boss as you wish"     With that he left from there

        "Okay boss as you wish"     With that he left from there

Author's POV : 

Jin has completed washing clothes and hanged them in the balcony.
Now he is thinking what he should do now, no one is now at home one maid came in the morning and cleaned the house then she left .

He is very hungry now. He is thinking should he eat something or wait till evening.

His sir has not told him to eat. So did not eat something and laid down on the sofa, he is very tired and his hunger not helping him so fell asleep soon

Jin is now cooking the dinner and talking with his appa in loud speaker
"Baby, how are you doing? "        Jimin asked.   

      " I am doing fine appa "
  "They are not giving you hard time right? "      "No appa I am perfectly fine"

  "Have you eaten baby? "     Jimin asked worryingly.

Jungkook  got into the house  and putting his suitcase down he plopped into the sofa then heard someone calling someone baby.

   But no one is in the house except Jin but it's not Jin's voice, Jungkook's  blood was boiling in his veins due to the anger he was feeling. 

He told him not to whoring around in house but he has called his boyfriend in the house, how dare he?

Seokjin you will see the result for disobeying me Jungkook thought in his mind and started to walk towards the kitchen.

*****************
Hi guys, sorry for late update I was little bit busy. Coment me how was it and vote me, please tell me I am lacking in something so I can improve myself. Buy