part seven

It will be fun to handle a new CEO Jungkook  thought and headed to the conference room

After entering the conference room Jungkook said           "nice to meet you Mr Kim Taehyung"        And brought his hands out for handshake

After entering the conference room Jungkook said           "nice to meet you Mr Kim Taehyung"        And brought his hands out for handshake.       "Nice to meet you too Mr Jeon"        Taehyung said shaked hands. 
  "Let's start the meeting"         Jungkook said while looking at his laptop.

**************** 

After finishing the meeting Jungkook was heading to his room        "Mr Jeon can we talk? "        Taehyung asked him politely          "sure, you can go now "        Jungkook said to Taehyung and Lisa left from there.

"Sit, and about what you want to talk" 
Jungkook said sitting on a chair       "well Mr Jeon, hey can I call you Jungkook? We are about same age"    
  "Yeah you can"           Jungkook said
"So Jungkook i came from abroad last week and i have no friend here can we be friends"         Taehyung asked pleadingly.

Well it's true he came from abroad yesterday and his father involved him in the business this week, his life is boring. But Taehyung love to make friends he is young , wild and free the opposite of Jungkook who is a introvert , can't open up his feelings to anyone.

"We can be but I can't give you much time, you know I am a busy man"      Jungkook said coldly           "well bro I will be also busy since monday I didn't met anyone in my age, they are all very much older than me so thought you are in my age, why don't we become friends? "           "Okay okay now I understand "        Jungkook said unbelievably how can someone speak this much? 

Like that they talk one hour and Taehyung left from there

It was lunch time but Jungkook was still working on a file

Knock..... Knock

"Come in"       Jungkook said without breaking eye contact with the file .
   "Sir it's lunch time now, what you wanna eat today I will bring that"       Lisa said very sweetly to impress her handsome boss but little did she know that her boss's life partner has already entered into his house soon in his heart