#8

^^^ the vision I have of Davina Fright. (a little older though/ around 21) Of course you can imagine whatever you'd like ❤️

-D.F

I walked out of the bar and became welcomed by the night breeze. It felt refreshing after being stuck in that bar for hours on end. Crowded, smelly, and overall a mess. I closed my eyes and let the wind blow across my face. The hotter places on my body became nice and cool causing me to somehow feel calmer. Going to grab my phone I paused as a familiar car pulled into the parking lot right in front of me. The windows opened and multiple heads popped out.

"Vee" Spear yelled with half of his body out of the back seat. On the other side, Angelica and Adriano squeezed through another window. I could see Essence through the front window smiling and waving.

"Hi" I waved while walking to the front seat. The kid's little heads went back inside and Essence rolled up their windows.

"How was work?" She asked me while looking back, the car went in reverse and I heard the kids behind me laugh. Smiling, I answered.

"Same as always" I shrugged my shoulders. She hummed turning onto the main road.

"What's your address?" She asked side glancing at me. Shit. I hadn't thought this through. Saying my house was small was an understatement. There were two rooms one barely even being a room. One bathroom. No basement and a small kitchen and living room. Which was attached. If it wasn't small on the inside it sure as hell looked small on the outside. It was a literal box.

I never felt like I needed to prove myself to anyone before. I never really cared enough about anyone's opinion. But this family was so obviously well off. I was embarrassed. I gave Essence the address and sucked up my nerves and worries. It's just a house.

She nodded her head and formed a conversation with me.

"So my brother told me he drove you today," she said as a smirk made way on her glossy lips. I chuckled awkwardly and leaned back into the seat.

"Emilio offered so kindly and since I had no ride it seemed like the best option" I commented trying to make it seem like a normal thing. Her eyes widened in surprise and I found myself going over what I said. Did I say something wrong?

"So he told you his name?" She asked me through shock.

"Does he not tell people his name?" I said stupidly through a laugh.

"No of course he does, he just likes to stay lowkey with that sort of thing" I couldn't blame him, I did the same. Very few knew my full name and it seemed like very few knew him. We had something in common.

"Oh," I said filling the silence.

"So are you single?" My eyes practically popped out of my head as those words left her mouth. She smiled and looked at me once we came to a red light.

"Yeah I am, I'm not looking for anything, not until Spear is older at least" she nodded her head and turned into my neighbourhood.

"Oh my gosh, I used to live here," she said looking around. My eyebrows shot up in surprise. She did?

"You did?" I said not hiding my shock the least bit. She nodded her head and sent me a little grin.

"I didn't always live in a big house" she laughed, "I lived here with my ex-boyfriend at seventeen before I met Killian, let's just say my living situation was not ideal" her eyes squinted at her story.

"You didn't live with your family?" I asked curiously. She sighed and tapped the steering wheel, something Emilio also did and what I picked up to be a sign of uncomfortableness.