#68

-D.F

Fingers slowly graze my face but I can't get myself to open my eyes. They travel over my eyelids to my eyebrows tracing both of them back and forth. Is this what heaven feels like? As they graze the slope of my nose I scrunch it unable to control the smile lifting on my lips a second later.

I open my eyes when the fingers run from my lips to my chin. Emilio's face is close to mine, he looks entranced staring at every feature of mine intently. Once his eyes connect with mine a small smile rising on his lips makes my heart warm.

His palm cups my cheek as I sink further into the pillow indulging in the feeling of warming my cold cheek. "What?" I say watching his expression closely.

He hums with soft eyes as the pad of his thumb grazes the bottom of my eyes. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask again running my hand across his wrist.

"Like what?" He says suddenly attempting to shield his emotions. My hand grips his wrist just as he does so. Leaning against his palm I close my eyes for a few seconds.

"I like it, I like how your gaze makes me feel," I admit to him opening my eyes just slightly to catch his reaction. For some odd reason he looked surprised by my confession, but it didn't last long as his look of awe was brought back a second later.

"I like how you make me feel," he says bringing his hand to my waist and squeezing my body against his. I melt against his hold wrapping my arm around his neck and hand into his hair. He hums again stuffing his face into my neck and inhaling deeply. "You smell like me." He mumbles.

"I smell like a man," I giggle playing with his hair and massaging his scalp every so often. It grows quiet as I wait for a reply. I freeze thinking that he fell asleep but when he wiggles against my hold applying a kiss on my neck I chuckle.

"Don't stop," he says referring to my hand in his hair. My stomach fills with butterflies while I massage his head once more. Just as I do so his hand trails down my spine. He draws shapes along my back soothingly, I might just fall asleep again.

"What time is it," I say wrapping a leg around his body, he drops his hand from my back and cups my thigh bringing it closer so there is no gap anywhere between us.

"Who cares," I feel him shrug against me. Rolling my eyes I pull my head back and look at him. "It's early," he says looking at my serious expression. "Let's stay a little longer," he says attempting to snuggle back into my shoulder. I pat his back laughing and shaking my head.

"I have a little boy who's expecting my arrival, remember," I say raising a brow.

"He could always stay here too, make it a sleepover," he pushes my hair behind my ear when parts of it fall over my eyes.

"You sure you're not sick of us? That would be the third Fright you've had a sleepover with."

"Hm, you're right. That's too many redheads for me to handle," he says faking a worried face. My jaw drops open as I push back his shoulder bringing him to a fit of laughter.

"Hey," I laugh out. "You knew what you were signing up for mister."

Emilios pecks my pursed lips. I pull away shaking my head before anything escalates "I should get cleaned up." Suddenly his eyes flash with something. I'm about to ask him what he's thinking when he sits up bringing me with him. He has me straddle his waist before I can comprehend him changing our position, "What-" he lifts me and starts to walk. "Milo, I can walk."

"You have to get cleaned up right?" He says bringing me into his bathroom and walking us into his glass shower. He smirks devilishly while my eyes widen wiggling in his hold, I try to escape from him but when he sees the smile on my lips he doesn't waste any time turning on the shower and engulfing us in warm water.