#66

-D.F

As I stare at the red dress before me I can't imagine anything else being more beautiful. Emilio proved once again that he was a man of many talents. He had perfect style on his own and to add to it he picked out the most perfect dress. Was I even pretty enough to wear such a thing?

The dress was long, so long that I wasn't sure that I'd even be tall enough to wear it. It was a dress I had to wear heels in and not owning a single pair I had to call Dalia to come to my rescue. Besides the length of the dress, I wasn't even sure if it'd fit around my boobs. The neckline was a deep V so deep that I wished I was able to wear a bra but since the dress was basically backless I had no choice. Dainty little strings cross over the back allowing me to tighten or loosen the dress around my waist which had to be the only exciting thing about it.

"Ok ok I'm back," Dalia breathes harshly after her jog into my room. I look at her with still so much uncertainty. "I picked out two pairs that I thought would go perfectly with the dress," Dalia had brought the dress over when she finished work, I was confused about why Emilio hadn't brought it over himself until she told me she begged to be the one too so that he couldn't see my face when I saw it.

"Do you think it'll fit me?" I say grabbing both pairs of shoes and disregarding them, my only worry was how I'd look in the bright fabric.

"Only way to find out is by trying it on," she insists walking towards the door, "call me when you get to the back," she walks out entirely leaving me alone with the dress.

"Ok," I groan taking the dress out of the hanger and fancy bag that it came inside. I had never bought a dress expensive enough to even come with such things. "Fuck," I gasped looking at the tag on the back of the dress. It was on the verge of a grand, just for a dress. A dress I wasn't even entirely sure I was going to wear.

Well, now I have to.

I couldn't let Emilio spend that much on me just for me to say no and give it back to him. Plus the ball was a couple of hours away at this point. To say I held off on giving him an answer would be an understatement. Emilio had texted me in the morning asking what my answer was and when I never replied he called me twice, but still I refused to pick up.

The moment I slipped on the dress the chest hung slightly loose which made my heart drop out of place. It needs to fit. "Dalia" Dalia enters the moment I tell her name and gasps.

"I love it," she says walking around me in a circle. "Here let me tie it," she says seeing me struggle with the fabric held to my chest. The moment she starts to tie the back my waist and chest cinch. Letting out a breath of relief I turn around to face Dalia with my hands slightly out. "Oh yeah, you must go now because Emilio will lose his shit when he sees you," she nods taking a step back.

Rolling my eyes I turn back around heading towards the mirror on the back of my door. Holy shit. "See you don't even need a push-up bra," she was right, somehow this dress made an illusion that I was full-chested and slim-waisted. When I angle my body to look at my back I humid surprise at how low the dress went, it was just right above my butt revealing the entire curve of my spine.

"It's a little long," I say now training my eyes on my covered feet. Smoothing the dress out with my hand I uncontrollably smile at how soft it was. Emilio was a mastermind. "It's beautiful," I comment still feeling slightly hesitant, "do you think I'll look good enough to wear it?"

"You already do, Is that even a question?" Dalia asks grabbing the first pair of shoes and placing them by my feet. Easily sliding my feet into the nude heels I become at least three inches taller. "I like these," I say liking the fact that it covered my undid toes.