Surprise Puppy

Y/N POV

Turning on the radio, I started taking out the ingredients I needed for making dinner. As I started getting all the things I needed, I danced to the music. My curly hair bouncing in my face.

I started wondering if Justin would make it home on time for dinner tonight. Lately Justin has been coming home late, because he's so busy at the studio. I understand that that's his job and all, but it would be nice just to have him home on time for dinner!

I took the asparagus and cut the ends off, then sautéing them in a pan. While that cooked, I continued making everything else.
•••

I sat at the dinner table staring at Justin's empty seat. He's an hour late! I looked over at the clock, 10:30 pm. Great. I took the food and wrapped it up placing it in the fridge. I had lost my appetite.

As soon as I sat down on the couch in the living room, I heard the door slowly open. The lights were dim, so Justin couldn't see me. "Let's try to surprise mommy, yea" I scrunched up my eyebrows. Who the hell is he talking to?

"Mhhm." I cleared my throat. Justin jumped, and quickly hid something behind his back. "H-Hey baby." Justin said with a nervous smile.

"Don't hey baby me. You were late, again! Justin, I'm getting really tired of you telling me that you'll be on time, and then you never are." I told him.
"I know. Baby, I know. And I'm so sorry. I promise I'll make it up to you." I narrowed my eyes at him. He's hiding something. What was he hiding behind his back?

I heard a whimpering sound. "Justin what the hell was that, and who were you taking to?" I demanded. I wanted answers, and answers now. "N-Nothing." I walked up towards him, my glare getting stronger as he didn't tell me what he was hiding.

The whimpering sound continued, but Justin would move wherever I went, so I couldn't see what he was hiding. "JUSTIN," I whined. "What are you hiding? Tell me now or I swear your sleeping on the couch." His eyes widened. Knowing I won he sighed.
"I got you this as a surprise. It was was what I wanted to give you for me always being late, and you've wanted it for a while now. So, I just decided to maybe get it for you." Justin kept rambling on, scratching the back of his neck with his free hand, indicating that he was nervous.

Justin moved his hand that was behind his back, in front of him. I gasped. He didn't!
"Justin' you got me a puppy!" I'm his hand was a light brown puppy, with the most adorable face ever. "Awe. He is so cute." I observed the puppy while it gave me a questionable look.

"His name is Charlie." Justin said showing me the dogs name tag. He was just so cute. I placed the puppy down on the floor before I ran towards Justin, thanking him.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you so much." I said kissing him on his lips. He smiled grabbing my waist.
"No problem princess." I pecked his lips before looking down. "Awe man."

Charlie had peed on the floor, and he was giving me the puppy eyes. Justin looked at the mess Charlie mad before frowning. "No Charlie. That's a bad puppy."

"You're cleaning this up, and sleeping on the couch tonight." I told Justin pointing to the mess Charlie made and the couch.
"What? Why?" He scrunched his eyes rows up confused.

"Well, one you were late to dinner, and you always are. Secondly, you try to make me forgive you by getting me a puppy, which I absolutely love, and think that that's going to get you out of all the times you were late for dinner." I told him while I started walking up the stairs.

Justin stared at me shocked. I just laughed.
"Goodnight boys. Love you." And I walked the rest of the way up the stairs. Leaving a backed Justin, and a confused Charlie.
•••
Awe. That puppy is so cute. That's what my dog sort of looks like. But anyways another preference, yay! I think I did bad on this one though. Sorry of it sucks.😣

Anyways, Question of the day: If Justin got you a puppy what type of puppy do you think he would get?"
He could have given you Esther. Esther's so cute. Oh, also, I am willing to take requests, so if you have any, I'll do them. Whether it's dirty, cute, sad, etc. Well I hope you enjoyed the preference.😃

~ 💜